Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 213,796 times)

Highland

Highland

It's nothing do do with science, or honour, The original preds are quite happy to sit in a tree - invisible- with a high tech plasma canon - blasting foe's to bits.

When you get a creature as fierce and as violent as the predator, "in house"  fighting can only be expected. Survival of the fittest. The BSP are stronger, therefore survive.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

@highlandpred

I'm not a fan of the honourable Predator idea started by the Elder in P2 but many have accepted it as canon.

Regardless, I like the BSP cos they are evil and even beating one means that your still dead because now they want your DNA!!

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 24, 2009, 11:18:01 AM
@highlandpred

I'm not a fan of the honourable Predator idea started by the Elder in P2 but many have accepted it as canon.

Regardless, I like the BSP cos they are evil and even beating one means that your still dead because now they want your DNA!!

So you should be happy, than RR distances himself from P2.
Rest of us, prefering another vision of Preds are sad.
Nobody will satisfy all. That's impossible. ;)

But he could even try ... :-\

(They wouldn't want my DNA. That I am sure ... My DNA it's s**t ... I'm safe ... ;D)

Lionhart

Lionhart

Sorry guys but I got one question. I have not read the script so I know nothing about this movie.

But , Is this movie all about the BSP ? Do we get to see the normal Predator ( Since its called Predators ) ?

Moody

Moody

Quote from: Lionhart on Dec 25, 2009, 11:27:03 AM
Sorry guys but I got one question. I have not read the script so I know nothing about this movie.

But , Is this movie all about the BSP ? Do we get to see the normal Predator ( Since its called Predators ) ?

Yes.

Lionhart

Lionhart

ok , thanks

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

The BSP is a Predator - only difference is that its bigger, stronger and wears black armour.

Of course it has black blood.

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 25, 2009, 12:39:45 PM
The BSP is a Predator - only difference is that its bigger, stronger and wears black armour.

I see.

But we dont have a picture of how the BSP will look like ? Or , Who will play him ? If IaN Whyte plays him than im all happy with that , But I heard that Derek Myers might be the one ?

As long as he looks like a predator and not some robocop mix with a terminator than im all happy with that.

Here is a pic of how a BSP should look like IMO , ( Minus the red eyes or maybe thats blood or something ) http://www.cinemaspy.com/img/user/SUPERPREDATOR_650_245477.jpg

wolfie138

wolfie138

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 25, 2009, 12:39:45 PM

and looks nothing like a proper Predator, if the description is to be believed.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

If Predators are a race of individuals (like humans) then they can vary in look and behaviour!

The BSP is an alien that resembles a Predator and enjoys to hunt humans like a Predator in a movie called Predators - so its a Predator!

Of course your more then entitled to tell your self that its not a Predator but I won't.

wolfie138

wolfie138

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 25, 2009, 07:04:19 PM
If Predators are a race of individuals (like humans) then they can vary in look and behaviour!

The BSP is an alien that resembles a Predator and enjoys to hunt humans like a Predator in a movie called Predators - so its a Predator!

Of course your more then entitled to tell your self that its not a Predator but I won't.

that would make it a "predator", not a "Predator".

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Yes you can keep telling your self that. Regardless, its a Predator for my reasons mentioned earlier.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Dec 30, 2009, 10:43:10 AM
Yes you can keep telling your self that. Regardless, its a Predator for my reasons mentioned earlier.
Cool, i guess this is the official sequel to Alien then:

Ohh, and this one has Aliens and Predators in it, how cool is that!

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha (wipes tear from eye)....keep em coming lads. So funny!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Glad to see we agree now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed