*AvP:3 (Mesozoic Era)[Very Gritty/BLOODY Take on AvP/ Raptor - Alien Fight]*

Started by SublimeDBC, Jun 21, 2007, 11:56:08 PM

Author
*AvP:3 (Mesozoic Era)[Very Gritty/BLOODY Take on AvP/ Raptor - Alien Fight]* (Read 16,023 times)

SM

QuoteBecause it's awesome!!!!!!

What about it is awesome?

Gates

Quote from: SublimeDBC on Aug 14, 2007, 09:39:36 PM
i wrote this story because i plan on becoming a director and im actually turning it into a script (possibly for an avp movie in the future) my uncle is james cameron the creator of the second alien movie and im gonna show him this script hes already read the rough draft..

this is just the rough draft thanks for the comments  :)

Someone tell me this is a joke...

SM

I'd like to but you never can tell.

Even Jimbob has standards.

Huol

Quote from: SublimeDBC on Aug 14, 2007, 09:39:36 PM
i wrote this story because i plan on becoming a director and im actually turning it into a script (possibly for an avp movie in the future) my uncle is james cameron the creator of the second alien movie and im gonna show him this script hes already read the rough draft..

this is just the rough draft thanks for the comments  :)

AHAHAHAHAHA! Absolutly f**king hilarious!

Gates

Quote from: SM on Aug 16, 2007, 01:45:44 AM
I'd like to but you never can tell.

Even Jimbob has standards.

Quote from: Huol on Aug 16, 2007, 04:09:59 AM

AHAHAHAHAHA! Absolutly f**king hilarious!

I mean damn...I couldn't come up with that guys sh!t if I tried...

Aeus

_Predator_

It's not bad tough. But I think a better way would be put action in some kind of planet mirrorly close to our Earth from 65 years ago. This would be better like in Turok for example haha :)

War Wager

War Wager

Nice story.

But seriously, your uncle in Jim Cameron? F**k off. :D

jgbess

:)I liked the concept and the story is better written then mine "AVP-TEXAS" which was quickly thrown together and needs to be worked on. The raptors were very predatory and make a worthy opponent. I am looking forward to more from you. Good work.

Jack

Private Hudson

BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!  :D

Your uncle is Jim Cameron my ass!!!

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

no hes not it was a joke..i didnt know ppl were still tripping out about that  :o

..haha I wrote this a while ago theres more to it but... I don't know i think it'd be a fun comic or something

chupacabras acheronsis

o'rly?

and why aren't you being interviewed by a moderator?

or why i can't see people blaming you or kissing ur ass?

::)

SublimeDBC

Well...the weird thing is (in all honesty) my cousins step-mom is really James Cameron's sister (Terry) so hes not my uncle but I've met him a few times and been to his house a couple times for parties my cousins step-mom invited us too....if u really give a **** and wanted to know  :P

Celtic-predator

Quote from: SublimeDBC on Jan 14, 2009, 06:29:14 AM
Well...the weird thing is (in all honesty) my cousins step-mom is really James Cameron's sister (Terry) so hes not my uncle but I've met him a few times and been to his house a couple times for parties my cousins step-mom invited us too....if u really give a **** and wanted to know  :P

I believe you, simply because you have the balls to post this on a public forum.

So.... how is he as a person?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed