Dead Space or GTA 4?

Started by Zwecky, Dec 20, 2008, 11:19:12 PM

Author
Dead Space or GTA 4? (Read 2,417 times)

Zwecky

Zwecky

Ok I was wondering if you guys could help me out on this. For Christmas I have a choice of ONE of these games either Dead Space or Grand Theft Auto 4. The platform i would be getting them for is PC.

What do you guys reckon I should get?? :-\

EEV2650

EEV2650

Get dead space. The graphics are bad ass and the atmoshpere scary as hell. I'm not a big fan of grand theft so my opinion is probaly a little biased. The games are diffrent genres though and i'm more into the sci-fi stuff so i guess it depends on what genre you enjoy most.

Xhan

Xhan

Dead Space.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

They're both great games, but completely different. While I really enjoy Dead Space, and feel its even a better game, I'd say rent that and get GTA4. The reason I say that is I feel GTA4 offers much more in the way of replay value.

War Wager

War Wager

Theres nothing like a good horror game for Xmas, I'd go for 'Dead Space'. :)

Zwecky

Zwecky

Thanks for your input guys, still undecided lol. I'm really into horror games like resident evil and believe I'd very much enjoy Dead Space, but I don't like the fact that I would be able to finish it in like a week. Grand Theft Auto basically has limitless replay value on the other hand. So I really don't know, it's a real hard decision. Dead Space would be excellent while it lasts, but GTA would last for a lot longer....

EEV2650

EEV2650

then get GTA

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: Zwecky on Dec 21, 2008, 03:15:13 AM
Thanks for your input guys, still undecided lol. I'm really into horror games like resident evil and believe I'd very much enjoy Dead Space, but I don't like the fact that I would be able to finish it in like a week. Grand Theft Auto basically has limitless replay value on the other hand. So I really don't know, it's a real hard decision. Dead Space would be excellent while it lasts, but GTA would last for a lot longer....

Which is exactly why I suggested renting the game that would take a week or so, and buying the one with the replay value.  :P

War Wager

War Wager

Do you have the option to replay levels on 'Dead Space' or would you have to start from the beginning?

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I think you can replay levels, I don't completely recall though. I'm fairly sure you can.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Omg!...theres just NO comparison... :o

Dead Space FTW!!!!... ;D

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Except even though Dead Space might be a better game, GTA4 has a much longer playing life. Thus the "problem."

Huol

Huol

GTA has greater replayability, and is a hell of a lot more fun, in my opinion.

Nothing beats playing free roam online, with the entire single player map of liberty city. Have a bunch of friends in a bus going on a joyride.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Exactly. I think I liked Dead Space better as a game, but GTA4 has so much more replay. Be it online, extra things to do in-game, or just goof off in the city.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Im Also Stuck With This Choice... Dammit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed