Crocodile Hybrid from Batman vs Aliens

Started by Axlotl, Nov 01, 2008, 07:59:42 PM

Author
Crocodile Hybrid from Batman vs Aliens (Read 19,469 times)

Axlotl

Can anyone get me a few scans of the croc hybrid? The only images i've found online are black and white, or have a seam running down the image from the book binding. Anything anyone can do is much appreciated.

Predator755

I might be able to aid you there. I have the comic and a scanner, but I need to get the program up and running for it!

Axlotl

that would be cool. thanks.

Predator755

Dont thank me yet.

Oh, and would you want the hybrid from the second Batman vs Aliens as well? Luckily, I have both issues.

Axlotl

What is the 2nd one a hybrid of?

Predator755

Its hard to explain, but its a different croc hybrid. You know the Batman villian Croc? This one is derived from him, but even more advanced than the one in the first comic!

EEV2650

sure, give him both. It can't hurt. ;D

Predator755

Oh excellent! I cant help but ask. Which did you like more? The first or second comic?

Master Chief

If you're going to hook him up, hook him up.  What's up with all the small talk? (That felt good).

Predator755

Sorry! My scanner isnt working yet Im afraid and am unable to aquire pictures. But excellent work in beating me to the job!

Master Chief

haha...I forgot to add ---> ;) to let you know I was kidding.

Predator755

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 06, 2008, 08:15:57 PM
haha...I forgot to add ---> ;) to let you know I was kidding.

Ohhhhhh... Gotcha! ;D

Milan

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 06, 2008, 07:55:57 PM
If you're going to hook him up, hook him up.  What's up with all the small talk? (That felt good).

I haven't read the comic, but that thing is huge!!!
Is it explained why it's so big?

Mr.X

It came form a croc.

Milan

Quote from: Mr.X on Nov 13, 2008, 01:47:51 AM
It came form a croc.

Was that Croc living on King Kongs island?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed