New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,324 times)

SpitGamez

Hi people
I'm not new to the films of Alien or Predator BUT recently have took more than a liking to revisit the worlds of AnP.
Still love the classic films and have loved catching up on the few I hadn't seen proper until recently.
Really awesome to come across a site such as this I think it's fantastic and has opened up my curiosity to get more indulged in the series of both AnP.
So anyway feel free to message a hello I have a lot of other interests and hobbies etc that would be too long to fit!
Hopefully I'll make some new friends, learn new things and become more involved through this site :)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Some of yall remember me.  Some of you guys don't.  There was a group of us (a merry band of shitposting troublemaking rogues) that left the forums and did our own thing for a couple of years on another board.

Won't apologize for who my friends were, but now I am back.

I feel that I am far behind in Alien related news with all this isolation craziness that I plan on getting into over the weekend.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 09, 2019, 04:45:11 AM
Some of yall remember me.  Some of you guys don't.  There was a group of us (a merry band of shitposting troublemaking rogues) that left the forums and did our own thing for a couple of years on another board.

Won't apologize for who my friends were, but now I am back.

I feel that I am far behind in Alien related news with all this isolation craziness that I plan on getting into over the weekend.

Same. I got back a week or two ago.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to all new and returning members.  :)

First Blood

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 14, 2019, 08:12:38 AM
Welcome to all new and returning members.  :)

Ion

Ion

Hi
I'm from India
a huge fan of both the alien and predator series
Introduced to this website by my friend.

Kradan

Kradan

Damn, this place really is becoming international one! Can we organise United States of AvPGalaxy now and establish diplomatic relationships with Disney?

Predwars24

Nah, we're a galaxy man. It'll be hard to try and have laws that balance across all 50 billion planets. lol......

Kradan

Kradan

Ok, so let it be Union of Socialtic AvPGalaxy's Republics. You know, commies never worried about how big they country is and what to do with it.

We need gulags and nuclears to make Disney do whatever we want! Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

By the way we already got own Evil Dictator if you know what i mean.

Mr.Skinsuit

Aloha everyone! Huge fan of all things AvP related even the awful bits lol! Love the lore and mystery around these creatures and am always excited for more.
Love the site so far!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the club!  ;D

ScaryMinds

Kia Ora, Kiwi currently living in Queensland.

Huge fan of the Alien and Predator Universes.

Also huge horror fan.

Found the forums by following a google for the new alien shorts being promised.

Catch you on the forums.

Designation-Kurt

Hello, I'm glad I finally found a place to enjoy my Aliens nerddom!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome Kurt and Scary!

[cancerblack]

Quote from: ScaryMinds on Mar 24, 2019, 10:48:30 PM
Kia Ora, Kiwi currently living in Queensland.

Huge fan of the Alien and Predator Universes.

Also huge horror fan.

Found the forums by following a google for the new alien shorts being promised.

Catch you on the forums.

Ayy bro, bay of plenty here, originally from welly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed