New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,267,127 times)

1979Ash

1979Ash

Hello! I'm new here :) I'm a huge fan of Alien!!

Kradan

Kradan

Well, hello everyone. I posted because i was told to do so by you-know-who. I'm just fan of anything AVP related and has just registred to try what it is to be member of such huge community and that's it.
Oh, and i'm Ukranian by the way and i'm sorry for my English if you'll find any mistakes. I'm just too lazy to check my post in Google Translator/

Werewolf1988

Hey there new member.. long time fan of predator.. my name is Daniel I'm from Denmark. Mostly film and comic only played a little bit AVP  on PlayStation.. thanks for letting me join ::)

Master Chief

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 20, 2019, 09:09:31 PM
Well, hello everyone. I posted because i was told to do so by you-know-who. I'm just fan of anything AVP related and has just registred to try what it is to be member of such huge community and that's it.
Oh, and i'm Ukranian by the way and i'm sorry for my English if you'll find any mistakes. I'm just too lazy to check my post in Google Translator/
Quote from: Werewolf1988 on Jan 22, 2019, 06:42:11 PM
Hey there new member.. long time fan of predator.. my name is Daniel I'm from Denmark. Mostly film and comic only played a little bit AVP  on PlayStation.. thanks for letting me join ::)
Quote from: 1979Ash on Jan 17, 2019, 10:57:00 PM
Hello! I'm new here :) I'm a huge fan of Alien!!

Welcome aboard, recruits! 

Roby

Roby

Hello everyone :)

Master Chief

Quote from: Roby on Jan 28, 2019, 05:49:14 AM
Hello everyone :)
Welcome aboard, recruit Roby!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to all our new members! Please make sure you take the time to read over our rules (https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0) before you start posting! But I'm looking forward to seeing you all get stuck in!  ;D

The Feral Other

Greetings. I'm Feral, a fan of Alien and Predator for a long time (especially from Alien). I hope we get along.

The Old One

The Old One

Gutter In Outer Space

Gutter In Outer Space

Hey everyone! Been lurking consistently for the past half year or so since The Predator came out (though I'm more of an Alien person), but I've been checking the forums out since 2010 at least, and I figured it was high time I jump into the fray.

The Old One

The Old One

Alien evocative username!

Welcome!

Gutter In Outer Space

Thanks! It's from True Detective -- bit of a Lovecraftian overlap there.  :D

The Old One

The Old One

I ought to view it, been sitting in the backlog for far too long.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Gutter In Outer Space on Jan 30, 2019, 05:54:11 AM
Hey everyone! Been lurking consistently for the past half year or so since The Predator came out (though I'm more of an Alien person), but I've been checking the forums out since 2010 at least, and I figured it was high time I jump into the fray.

Welcome to the madness!!

工程师239

I'm 工程师239(Engineer 239), 21 years old and I'm the administrator of Baidu Tieba·Alien(http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=异形&fr=index&red_tag=s2491691978).I am very happy see there are somepeople can gather all information.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed