New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,267,877 times)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the mad house!

SpaceAlien

Hello !

It's been a long time that I want to be here, and for the Alien Day, I am :)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the gang!  ;D

Walter2104

Hi!

I'm Garcia, new to these forums, and a big Alien fan.

I'm an aspiring screenwriting (thinking about writing a spiritual successor to Alien).

Also contributing to this forum will help me deal with my depression and social isolation.

Thanks!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards!  :)

The Old One

The Old One

Welcome, one and all!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: kevlevrone on May 17, 2019, 11:35:28 AM
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I like all the parts of this movie and I have watched them so many times.

Welcome to our little club! Please be sure to check out the rules. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And I look forward to seeing you get stuck in!  :)

GhostKaiju

Hi there, everyone! Been the idlest lurker of this site for quite a time (its articles more than its forum, I'll freely admit) and still trying to get a good handle on some of the intricacies of how everything works around here. Still, it seems like a nice community all around, and I hope to get along with everyone!

;D

Kradan

Kradan

It's always good to see AvPGalaxy community growing.

Welcome!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: GhostKaiju on Jun 03, 2019, 08:42:16 PM
Hi there, everyone! Been the idlest lurker of this site for quite a time (its articles more than its forum, I'll freely admit) and still trying to get a good handle on some of the intricacies of how everything works around here. Still, it seems like a nice community all around, and I hope to get along with everyone!

;D

Welcome to the madhouse!

Kradan

Kradan

corn_bread937

Hello. I'm Megan. My favorite film ever is (is this legal here?) 2001: A Space Odyssey, but I also enjoy the Alien trilogy very much. Rock music is nice. So are memes. Not much else to say.

Corporal Hicks

Ha! You're very welcome to have other favourite films.  :laugh: We're not so draconian! Just remember it's an Alien/Predator forum, though.  :P

Whiskeybrewer

BURN HER!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: corn_bread937 on Jun 06, 2019, 11:03:42 PM
Hello. I'm Megan. My favorite film ever is (is this legal here?) 2001: A Space Odyssey, but I also enjoy the Alien trilogy very much. Rock music is nice. So are memes. Not much else to say.

Have I been back long enough I can start hitting on the forum females yet?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed