New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,507 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Kokor Hekkus on Oct 20, 2018, 08:20:03 PM
Love the movies, especially the new-ish alien movies and glad to be a part of this community.  I think the new Predator movie was mostly garbage and it made me appreciate the one with Adrien Brody more, which was weird.  I think Danny Glover and Predator II was pretty awesome as well as Alien 3 which no one seems to like or acknowledge.  David is by far the most interesting character in the Alien series and I'm hoping Disney doesn't crap out and reallocate funds to some typical derivative super-hero movie.   

I'd like to give a "Preach, friend" to the last sentence. I'm sorry, but superhero movies have run their course.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: miss kitty on Oct 09, 2018, 04:04:20 AM
hi ! i'm kitty and i've been here lurking for quite a few years but i have never actually made an account, lol !
i'm a 19 y/o artist and i love those predators . . . 🐈💕

Welcome to the community.

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 20, 2018, 10:56:06 PM
...superhero movies have run their course.

One would think...and hope.

Mrs.Majesty

Hello! My name is Alice. I'm 18 years old. I've been reading the forum for a long time but decided to register just now. I really like this site, there is a lot of interesting information here. I watched all the movies about Alien and Predator, read a lot of comics and novels, I'm true fan.Probably this will be my only post on the forum, because I am very shy :D But I will always be here and will follow the news and comments. (Sorry for my english, I use google translator)

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Mrs.Majesty on Oct 21, 2018, 10:34:04 AM
Hello! My name is Alice. I'm 18 years old. I've been reading the forum for a long time but decided to register just now. I really like this site, there is a lot of interesting information here. I watched all the movies about Alien and Predator, read a lot of comics and novels, I'm true fan.Probably this will be my only post on the forum, because I am very shy :D But I will always be here and will follow the news and comments. (Sorry for my english, I use google translator)
It's nice to have you Alice. And don't be afraid to post we don't bite. Most of us at least. ;D

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Mrs.Majesty on Oct 21, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

Your English was just fine. Welcome to the community.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to our new members!

Mrs.Majesty

Thank you all guys, you are so friendly <3 I hope one day I have the courage to actively participate in discussions and share my photos. I have a cool picture in a frame with a Wolf mask. This picture was won by my lovely friend for me in a competition in a fan group. I also have a new novel "Predator: Hunters and hunted". Buying this book was a great happiness for me!

Corporal Hicks

Good purchase. It's a great read!

brain_damage

Welcome aboard this crazy train.  8)

toro

toro

i don't think i ever added my intro so here goes. i'm aaron, just turned thirty and i'm a brit living in the united states. made the move from london to atlanta about six years ago. i enjoy the predator properties, but alien has and always will be my thing. kind of concerned for the future of the series, but enjoying the expanded universe stuff while we have it

Master Chief

Quote from: toro on Nov 16, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
i don't think i ever added my intro so here goes. i'm aaron, just turned thirty and i'm a brit living in the united states. made the move from london to atlanta about six years ago. i enjoy the predator properties, but alien has and always will be my thing. kind of concerned for the future of the series, but enjoying the expanded universe stuff while we have it
Welcome aboard, recruit toro!

Scarpred54

Scarpred54

Hi there!
I'm Scarpred, i'm 18 years old and i make mods for Aliens Vs Predator 2 (2001)

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Scarpred54 on Nov 18, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
Hello!
I'm Scarpred, i'm 18 years old and i make mods for Aliens Vs Predator 2 (2001)

And avp2 videos!  :laugh:

Welcome dude!

CookieG

CookieG

Hi, I am Cookie - a long time Alien/s fan.

Saying, "Hello"

Regards,

Cookie

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: CookieG on Nov 27, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
Hi, I am Cookie - a long time Alien/s fan.

Saying, "Hello"

Regards,

Cookie

Hello and welcome Cookie!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed