New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,326,161 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: CookieG on Nov 27, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
Hi, I am Cookie - a long time Alien/s fan.

Saying, "Hello"

Regards,

Cookie

Welcome aboard!

Jeza

Jeza

Jeza here 28 bioMedicine student.

Long long time lurker. Fan of all the franchises, alien series being my favourite. PC gamer, Arsenal fan...that's about it. See you out there!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Jeza on Dec 01, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

Long long time lurker. Fan of all the franchises, alien series being my favourite. PC gamer, Arsenal fan...that's about it. See you out there!

Have fun in here.

Mernlicious

Hi I am mernlicious i currently making my own alien vs predator universe

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Mernlicious on Dec 08, 2018, 05:08:05 PM
Hi I am mernlicious i currently making my own alien vs predator universe

Welcome aboard Mern.  :)

Quote from: Jeza on Dec 01, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

Long long time lurker. Fan of all the franchises, alien series being my favourite.

You have chosen wisely. Welcome to the avpgalaxy.  :)

Mernlicious

thanks !!! really appreciate it !! can i asked how do i use insert image here ??
like this thing

Movius Dudem

Hello, everyone. I'm Movius Dudem (or Movie Dude, if you prefer). I have a movie analysis website https://moviusdudem.wordpress.com that, although it hasn't been updated in a long time, you guys will find interesting, especially the Prometheus section.

I'm clearly very late joining you, but I've grown curious to discover what is being discussed on these pages after having noticed a number of referrals to my website eminating from here.

I'm sorry in advance for my tardy replies, dogmatism, and for always putting meaning at the forefront of any analysis or discussion, but hopefully you will all tolerate my idiosyncrasies and indulge me with some stimulating conversation.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Welcome Blue Valkyrie!

Red Elf needs food badly

Red Elf is about to die

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to all our new members! Please take a moment to check out our rules and the various stickied topics. You'll find plenty of stuff answered in there.  :) I look forward to seeing you all get stuck in with the discussions.

Predwars24

Hello, I'm Predwars24, I'm 19 years old. I've got a youtube channel Predwars Productions, and I've loved all the franchises since I was younger. I'm glad to be a member of AVP galaxy after coming on here everyday in the hopes of more news of anything related to Alien or Predator. This is also my first Forum, not really important but whatever, just glad to be here.

Vermillion

Welcome!

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Heyo, Badwolf here. 32, Graphic Designer/Writer.

Long time lurker, occasional poster. Decided to get more active with my fellow fans. Been a fan of the Alien franchise ever since I was really young. I'm also a huge geek for Dungeons & Dragons and other story telling rpgs. I'm currently working on getting a podcast/youtube channel setup for my friend groups game and various one shots we do. My biggest goal is to make an Aliens/AvP rpg with my friends and eventually others to enjoy. :P

Best wishes!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to all our new folk!  ;D

Krevinator

Greetenings!

I am Krev, keeper of the cornbread! For many years millenia have I lurked the website, and for many more has Alien held the spot of my favored franchise, with Predator stalking in the background. I am what you might call an enthusiastic amateur at 3D modeling, and have recently gotten into modding.

I figured that i might as well cast myself into the sea of confusion, hype, and fear that is being a more vocal fan of the Alien and Predator franchises, given that I tend to come around here relatively regularly anyway to see if anything new has happened.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Krevinator on Jan 12, 2019, 11:05:08 AM
I figured that i might as well cast myself into the sea of confusion, hype, and fear that is being a more vocal fan of the Alien and Predator franchises, given that I tend to come around here relatively regularly anyway to see if anything new has happened.

Ha. As good a description of fandom as any!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed