What are you reading?

Started by Undeadite, Jul 16, 2008, 09:14:29 PM

Author
What are you reading? (Read 288,571 times)

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

Currently reading the fourth book of The Horus Heresy - Flight of the Eisenstein.

Huggs

Huggs

The Loss of the S.S. Titanic:

It's Story and It's Lessons
By One Of The Survivors

Lawrence Beesley

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Pet Sematary - well that was f**ked up.

Moving on to A Congregation of Jackals by S. Craig Zahler soon.

Huggs

Huggs

Alien Omnibus Vol 5.

Reading through Original Sin right now. It's been years since I read it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 27, 2019, 09:01:51 PMPet Sematary - well that was f**ked up.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 28, 2019, 08:34:59 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 27, 2019, 09:01:51 PMPet Sematary - well that was f**ked up.

https://images2.imgbox.com/c7/56/BXGbXXxK_o.gif

Seen the movie once or twice, but this is a first time read.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Treasure Island

Steveymc1

Steveymc1

Currently reading 'the passage by Justin cronin. Decent so far and I believe there is a tv show out for it now,about 3 episodes in.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

I want to pick up Aliens: Defiance. It has some good xenomorph concepts I need to explore. I shall re-read Fire and Stone & Life and Death because Ahab is the bestest boy.  ;D

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I went to the comic shop to pick up Golden Angel by NECA but they didn't have it...so I walked out with Three World War and Defiance instead. I'll probably start one of those when I get home

Wweyland

Wweyland

Reading through the DH press Alien novels, starting with Cauldron. Hasn't started that good.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 27, 2019, 09:01:51 PM
Pet Sematary - well that was f**ked up.

Watch out for the loons.

Currently reading Christine by Stephen King.

About 150 pages to go before I reach the end, and it's clear John Carpenter's film cut a lot out. But it's still a great film in its own right. It's not his best work, but I do love that crazy macabre sense of humor King brings to his books. A haunted car. Only King can come up with a batshit idea like that.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 02, 2019, 10:39:55 PMReading through the DH press Alien novels, starting with Cauldron. Hasn't started that good.

There's a big, DH Press-shaped hole in the middle of my AVP novel collection, I really need to start filling it.

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

Just started Aliens: Alien Harvest. I've read the comic but this is my first time with the novel. I actually really enjoyed Genocide so I'm hoping it delivers.

First Blood

First Blood

Finished:

Christine
Cujo

Now Reading:

IT

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed