*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Started by DoomRulz, Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM

Author
*Official* Relationship Advice Thread (Read 711,344 times)

DoomRulz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 06, 2012, 01:42:01 PM
you could just excuse yourself and go to the bathroom.

Rick Grimes

What if there's not a bathroom in sight? Then what? I just shit my pants in front of her?

Vakarian

Well then your f**ked.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 06, 2012, 01:51:26 PM
Well then you're f**ked.

Got that for ya.

Master Chief

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 06, 2012, 01:49:37 PM
What if there's not a bathroom in sight? Then what? I just shit my pants in front of her?
Yes Rick, shit your pants in front of her.  Let her know that you have a great fascination with male hippos and that you're just marking your territory so other guys will stay away.

Prime113

:laugh: :laugh: You guys are awesome.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 06, 2012, 01:40:02 PM
What happens if you're on a date or with a girl you like and a fart is about to happen? What should you do?
Say your leg has fallen asleep, go for a little walk, unleash your ass gas, return.

Lie

Lie

What happens if you're on a date or with a girl you like and a fart is about to happen? What should you do?

Suddenly sit on the floor then say "3... 2... 1! Let it RIP!", the reaction depends on her age. :)

ScardyFox

Let it rip and when she says something get right in her face and scream "SMELT IT DEALT IT!"

She will fall for your juvenile charms.

Vickers

Well if you let rip around her, it could go one of two ways:

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 06, 2012, 02:29:14 PM
Yes Rick, shit your pants in front of her.  Let her know that you have a great fascination with male hippos and that you're just marking your territory so other guys will stay away.

I almost died laughing after reading that!

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 06, 2012, 02:29:14 PM

And if he were to wet his pants, he should say he has a fascination with big cats right?

SiL

SiL

How old is she, 12?

Seriously dude, farts aren't dealbreakers. Everyone does it. She does it. If you need to fart, friggin' fart. If it's audible, apologise. Maybe act embarrassed. Maybe make a joke about it. If it's that bad that you think you might shit yourself, dude, you've got worse things to worry about than what she's going to think.

SM

SM

Pull my finger.

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Sep 06, 2012, 09:54:31 PM
How old is she, 12?

Seriously dude, farts aren't dealbreakers. Everyone does it. She does it. If you need to fart, friggin' fart. If it's audible, apologise. Maybe act embarrassed. Maybe make a joke about it. If it's that bad that you think you might shit yourself, dude, you've got worse things to worry about than what she's going to think.

You'd be surprised at how many women would refuse to see a guy for a second date as a result of it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed