AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 328,575 times)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 28, 2008, 11:24:52 PM
You do know I'm talking 1-2 pics every few weeks right? :)
Yes, I know.  Too many would ruin the suspence of the entire film.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://io9.com/5017454/only-you-can-redeem-alien-versus-predator

he two Alien Vs. Predator movies came and went without offering much more than a few moments of Predator-human bonding. Fans were outraged at Fox for fouling up one of the easiest plots ever: all they had to do was let the two species fight each other, but instead there was a whole lotta' nothing. But now the fans have taken matters into their own hands and created their own film: Alien Vs. Predator: Redemption. The zero budget movie follows an exiled Predator regaining his honor in the middle of an Alien/Predator war. Click through to see how Alien Vs. Predator should have looked.

According to the film's production blog,"It's a 'No Budget' fan film project created with a purpose to appreciate the 2 Best Sci-Fi franchises." They have hopes to see this movie finished this fall. From the collected FX shots and other spliced-together scenes I'm just happy you can see what going on (unlike in the murky AVP2). Bring on the real grudge match between these two alien species — it can't be any worse than the official film.

Chris P

Chris P

Looks good. ;).  Can't wait.

alexpj19

alexpj19

Corporal Hicks, that was an awesome article u've found, thanks for the post ;)   Man this thing bluw up!!! now the presure is on to deliver a good flick :)

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey guys as some of u probably noticed, my web site is down, i went over my bendwidth limit :) too many people looked at the trailer...whish is AWESOME, so it will be down for a few days while they upgrate my account it will be back soon online, and i'll post a few clips of some funny outtakes on the set :)  and i'm also posting a new screens in the gallery, so check it out

Chris P

Chris P

Sounds great.

War Wager

War Wager

It's amazing what lighting and a little slime can do.

Finally, after 20 odd years, The Alien is back! I'm looking foward to your Hot Toy's line... :)

Chris P

Chris P

Those are F*cking AWSOME!  10/10!  I want a model of that puppy. ;)  Those rock. I tip my hat to you alex.  Thank you WAR for those pics.!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's great work, Alex. I'm really impressed with the lighting in that shot.

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

With the attention AVPR's getting, it's a remote chance that Alex might ressurect Aliens vs. Predator.

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey guys, i just got back from the shoot and we did a first "human" shoot, also we had to switch to a "Blue" screen, cause humans gonna have some green in their costumes my friend Ryan aka "Serge is dead" who is my right hand/actor/coproducer did an awesome job at letting me abuse him putting paint, dirt, makeup, ater, be suspendent in the air and so on things ;) i'll post a few screen grabs from the shoot its all gonna be with the blue screen but u'll get the idea

XenoVC

XenoVC

How long is this going to be,Alex?

alexpj19

alexpj19

i think about 20 min

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 29, 2008, 09:11:03 PM

That looks great! I love the detail, the shot, the design, the lighting, everything just looks awesome! ;)

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I think it's too dark, though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed