Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,737 times)

ChAoS

ChAoS

ne emo tried to steal my girl  they would be hung upside down without there skin in a field somewhere off a tree. with my chemical romance suck dick on there chest with razor blades.

eh hum. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 12, 2007, 02:15:00 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 12, 2007, 11:49:25 AM
The boys look like girls. They were stupid clothes and tend to be uber-skinny. They have stupid hair cuts with one eye covered by the fringe and usually have their fringe dyed. f**kers.

If that's not hate, I don't know what it is.  I hope you're not bitter towards them because one of them stole your girlfriend.  ;)

It's nothing like that. I'd so the close it compares to is an irriational racial hatred but...they're not a race. Just a stupid social group.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

emo=emotional

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Emo used to be a certain kind of music from the 80's... Kinda underground too.

Now its a term that was destroyed.

Emo music doesn't exist anymore.

Not the kind that it used to be.

It is all a different kind of emo.

Warrior Drone

Warrior Drone

I know a coupla emos at my school. They frak me out, they'll be like "Hey have you ever died and i'll be like:  ::)

SM

SM

QuoteDude...I'm like...older than you. XD I think I can get myself f**ked on my todd or when I'm with plenty of 20 something year olds quite easily.

:D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Their music sucks ass. Shit like My Chemical Romance or Fallout Boy AKA The band that you can't tell what they're saying.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 13, 2007, 09:01:00 AM
Their music sucks ass. Shit like My Chemical Romance or Fallout Boy AKA The band that you can't tell what they're saying.
Thanks for the memories! :D LOL. but emo's at my school dont talk about death or sliting wrists or anything!

Punk19

Punk19

This is me two years ago, I haven't changed any since then

Master Chief

Master Chief

you mean you're eyes are still closed... ;)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 19, 2007, 03:50:57 PM

Lol!!!!

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Behold the uber sexual beast that is me!  ;D

nah here I am with my new AVP PC and yes that is a Welsh dragon tattoo. Celtic baby W00t W00t!!!

Punk19

Punk19

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 19, 2007, 03:50:57 PM

They're actually open, just downcasted so that you cannot see them.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 13, 2007, 09:01:00 AM
Thanks for the memories! :D LOL. but emo's at my school dont talk about death or sliting wrists or anything!

Then either they are True Emos-- as opposed to the Poser Emos who do it for the sake of attention(Example, making a pointless "I'm leaving" thread on these forums), or you're confusing them with Goths.

JaredK21

JaredK21

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed