Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,317 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well we organize it, just came out of team fund.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 11, 2007, 10:54:10 PM
Well we organize it, just came out of team fund.

Cool, the students in my class are ass holes because they organize parties and stuff but they never tell me or my friend because we don't live near the university so they don't bother telling us anything.

One thing happened was, me and a friend organized to meat WONT SOME CANDY and then go watch Spider-man 3, but somehow our class thought was organizing a class trip or something so when we went to pick up another person who wanted to go, the hole class showed up asking when we are going and how we were going, I was really pissed off, and told some to get lost, eventually me, My friend (Andre) and WANT SOME CANDY took Andre's car and went to another cinema in a completely different place, we later phoned the class and the class said they were waiting for us but we was already in another cinema  ;D

We are already planning on seeing AVP2, I hope the same shit doesn't happen again.

Want Some Candy?

Want Some Candy?

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Sep 11, 2007, 10:29:08 PM

I also remember we spent over £80 worth of beer and stuff.

Oh yeah I was with WANT SOME CANDY as well  :P

i dont remember 'us' spending £80, i remember 'me' doing that  :-\

anyways was still a cool night

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Want Some Candy? on Sep 12, 2007, 03:53:30 AM

i dont remember 'us' spending £80, i remember 'me' doing that  :-\

anyways was still a cool night

Well you spent that much, I only had £10.

Will we ever see Darkness post his pic on this thread?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Sep 12, 2007, 01:59:04 AM
Hicks if you're going to drink underage might I suggest some Baccardi 151. Only a fifth though. It will royally f*ck you up.

Dude...I'm like...older than you. XD I think I can get myself f**ked on my todd or when I'm with plenty of 20 something year olds quite easily.  :P

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: ElitePredator on Sep 11, 2007, 03:22:06 PM
the moment you all have been waiting for.

ElitePredator
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s62/madvp/x1pxOYwqu4SjF6-8nbkmW_u4lZcso3wj6jf.jpg

;)

Makes me sad no one cares what i look like :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You're not legendary!  :P Not keen on the fringe - I hate anything that resembles emo hair.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 12, 2007, 10:51:25 AM
You're not legendary!  :P Not keen on the fringe - I hate anything that resembles emo hair.
I dont have anythign close to emo hair. Maybe in that pic but no.no no i do not have anythign like emo hair.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

what does "emo" means?  ???

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Sep 12, 2007, 11:40:57 AM
what does "emo" means?  ???

Most of them are days are "Cutters" looking for attention.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The boys look like girls. They were stupid clothes and tend to be uber-skinny. They have stupid hair cuts with one eye covered by the fringe and usually have their fringe dyed. f**kers.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 12, 2007, 11:49:25 AM
The boys look like girls. They were stupid clothes and tend to be uber-skinny. They have stupid hair cuts with one eye covered by the fringe and usually have their fringe dyed. f**kers.

Yup the prty much explains it lol. I like your description. Right on the dot.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

:D :D hahaha thanks for the definitions  ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

If that's not hate, I don't know what it is.  I hope you're not bitter towards them because one of them stole your girlfriend.  ;)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 12, 2007, 02:15:00 PM

If that's not hate, I don't know what it is.  I hope you're not bitter towards them because one of them stole your girlfriend.  ;)

OooHooO lol, gonna take the from the Chief Hicks?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed