Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,095 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So go ahead ;D

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Jackalope on Sep 03, 2010, 09:01:00 PM
i wish i can eat mcd's whenever i want... :(

You can... Just run for 2 miles afterwards, oh and remember to wait 15 minutes after you eat or you'll get indigestion.

Quote from: Meathead320 on Sep 03, 2010, 07:08:19 PM

I see you don't shave your chest good on you, women don't like feminite men. As for the abs, well Rome wasn't built in a day. As for the cheeseburgers, but when it fell it burned in one:D

I have what my girl calls a "Ginger Beer Addiction" (I can't remember the last time I went a day without a can), and I love 6 hot wings and chips. If you love something your gonna keep doing it, just work that bit harder to get to erase some of the damage.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I eat wings regularly lol. Easy way to pack on the weight. I wanna get up to 185 max.

jackalope

jackalope

Quote from: Lie on Sep 03, 2010, 09:36:21 PM

You can... Just run for 2 miles afterwards, oh and remember to wait 15 minutes after you eat or you'll get indigestion.

...but.. i'm lazy :(
and i did eat mcd's today.... it was glorious...! :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ugh... I hate McDonald's. Sits in my stomach like a rock.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Work out ya bastard.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I always feel sick about an hour after a McD's without fail. I used to love it, but it seems my body has started to physically reject it.

Good news is, I always preffered Burger King anyway  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ugh, BK...McDs wannabe lol

Lie

Lie

Burger Kings Double Bacon Cheese Burger is so far above the the mcD's one its like the difference between the ground and the sky.  :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Lie on Sep 04, 2010, 12:26:55 AM
Burger Kings Double Bacon Cheese Burger is so far above the the mcD's one its like the difference between the ground and the sky.  :D

You just made the buddy list  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's OK. The Big Mac still trumps all other burgers ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 04, 2010, 01:33:48 AM

That's OK. The Big Mac still trumps all other burgers ;D

The Big Mac collates into a single nigh-indigestible lump in the far recesses of my stomach, biding it's time for the maximum amount of discomfort.

The Whopper doesn't.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: Lie on Sep 03, 2010, 09:36:21 PM

Quote from: Meathead320 on Sep 03, 2010, 07:08:19 PM

I see you don't shave your chest good on you, women don't like feminite men. As for the abs, well Rome wasn't built in a day. As for the cheeseburgers, but when it fell it burned in one:D

I have what my girl calls a "Ginger Beer Addiction" (I can't remember the last time I went a day without a can), and I love 6 hot wings and chips. If you love something your gonna keep doing it, just work that bit harder to get to erase some of the damage.

I hear that.

Likely the REAL reason I don't have a six pack.

I love a good dark or amber Ale.

Its not like I'm getting paid for my physical appearance. So long as that is not happening I will enjoy my Ale and food.  ;D

Yeah, tanning and chest shaving are not my thing either...  ;D

Hawkins

Hawkins

@OmegaZilla
with hair unlike the Bruce Willis now days

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: Methelina on Sep 04, 2010, 02:09:02 AM
Hey!  ;D

Oh hey, you're cute!

Don't live in the USA near Minnesota do you? 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed