Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,988 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Meathead320 on Sep 02, 2010, 09:17:34 PM

I swear you're getting bigger dude.

Speaking of which, I've bulked up lately ;D started a personal strength and conditioning program and in 4 weeks, gone from 165 to 176.5 8)

SM

SM

Lay off the cheezburgers dude.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nope, no can do. That's how you bulk up dude. Eat everything and anything.

SM

SM

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Pretty much. I take protein shakes along with creatine as well, but I have to eat. My coach does it too.

The Saint

The Saint

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

^^ A black haired terminator :D

The Saint

The Saint

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 03, 2010, 06:34:43 PM
^^ A black haired terminator :D
Bullets are cheaper for me..so...! ::)

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: Lie on Sep 02, 2010, 09:23:49 PM
Why? Why don't you show us your abs!  :D

Seriously though from that pic the only thing that you need to work on is your arms, I look forward to seeing you on the worlds strongest man someday.  ;)

That would obviously be because I DON'T HAVE visible abbs.  ;D

I've got at least an 1" of fat over them, I would have to be on a VERY strict diet for about 8-12 weeks to see my abbs.

Thing is, I am NOT a bodybuilder, and I like my food.  :D

So long as my chest, back , and shoulders are wider than my waist, and I can run at least 3 miles without having to stop and walk, and Deadlift 500 pounds, I'm not too concerned with my bodyfat%.

Here is exactly why I do not ussually post shirtless pics:

That's right folks, you saw it here first. Meathead does NOT have abbs.  :-*

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Meathead320 on Sep 03, 2010, 06:47:33 PM
Quote from: Lie on Sep 02, 2010, 09:23:49 PM
Why? Why don't you show us your abs!  :D

Seriously though from that pic the only thing that you need to work on is your arms, I look forward to seeing you on the worlds strongest man someday.  ;)

That would obviously be because I DON'T HAVE visible abbs.

I've got at least an 1" of fat over them, I would have to be on a VERY strict diet for about 8-12 weeks to see my abbs.

Thing is, I am NOT a bodybuilder, and I like my food.

So long as my chest, back , and shoulders are wider than my waist, and I can run at least 3 miles without having to stop and walk, and Deadlift 500 pounds, I'm not too concerned with my bodyfat%.

Here is exactly why I do not ussually post shirtless pics:

That's right folks, you saw it here first. Meathead does not have abbs.  :-*

It's ok, he still looks like he could f**k someone up.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: SM on Sep 03, 2010, 02:07:12 AM
Lay off the cheezburgers dude.

Yells in a angry voice ****YOU lay off the Cheeseburgers!****  ;D

mutters*** ****ole wants to take my burgers away!****

Truth is I HAVE let my weight go a bit. I am about 240-245 right now, If I was as lean as I expect of myself I should honestly be 215-220.  :'(

My room mate took these pictures about an hour ago, as you can see I could stand to lose about 10-20 pounds of fat.

Agian however..I sort of like my food.  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Geez dude, how much you weighing in at these days?

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 03, 2010, 08:00:14 PM

Geez dude, how much you weighing in at these days?

About 240 to 245, but my bodyfat% is roughly 14 to 16%, so not exactly cut.  :-\

I did read on the last page however (before SM posted a picture of Cartman) that you gained 11.5 pounds recently.

If that is solid I would say you're making really good progress. 11.5 pounds is like 11.5 16 oz. steaks in volume, so you must have been doing your trianing and eating everything in sight.

Do keep in mind however that it is best to avoid "junk bulk". Its an excuse to eat fatty foods.

Depends on genetics a bit too.

I'm an endomorph, so anything I eat that is not 100% perfect turns to fat. Never had an issue gaining muscle on the other hand.

If you're an ectomorph then you may be able to really pack in the food wthout getting fat.

Whatever it is you must have been doing more work than I.

My lean weight has not gone up much really, just put on some fat.  :'(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's not solid muscle. I still have fat on me, but I'm lean though. Like, the only real noticeable fat on me is in my belly and that always goes in and out with exercise, sleeping, etc...

As for what I'm eating, I have increased my protein and carb intake. More pasta, bread, meat, milk, etc... As for avoiding junk food though, I'm not. Honestly, after a workout, I sometimes go to McDs and grab a Big Mac meal. I realize it sounds counter-productive but my coach very specifically told me to eat everything. Like, f**king everything. He even eats McDs himself; sometimes for breakfast. He's a short guy, Filipino, about 5'5" but he's f**king built. He weighs at 155 and he's pure muscle. Funny thing is, after having started working out regularly, I don't feel gross after eating junk.

In any event, I just bought a new whey drink. I'm all about Dymatize (yes, I'm a Lesnar fan XD)...Xpand Pump for pre-workout, 12-hour Elite for post, and Whey for any other time.

I'm an ectomorph too. Anything I eat goes to the belly like I said but give it some time and it's like nothing ever happened.

Whenever I work out I spend most of my time working on my legs with deadlifts and squats but I really need to work on my upper body more. I want pecs lol

jackalope

jackalope

i wish i can eat mcd's whenever i want... :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed