Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,622 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 10, 2008, 09:19:06 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 10, 2008, 03:47:27 PM
QuoteWell posting pics of your muscles on a site where majority of members are male...  Let me just say it's beside the point (don't worry, Johnny Handsome was way worse).
I posted 5 pics of myself and there was one pic where i showed my arm, the other pictures that i posted that included muscles where because me and some other guys where actually talking about muscles and training, you know, it had a reason.

Well, this is pics of yourself thread not the bodybuilding thread.

You should become a newsreporter on TV, they dont tell me anything new either.

At least i upload pics at all, there are about 70 pages in this thread that is just pure talking about all kinds of things, anything but pictures.

And in a time where threads like "Do you wash your hands after using the bathroom?" are accepted, i think its OK to go a little off topic.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

I have to admit Johnny is making a lot of sense.  I think I remember him posting maybe 1 picture of his biceps on this website and if you're going to complain about that then I'm guessing you've got some real issues with insecurity.

It's not like posting some muscles in this thread could make it any gayer anyway, it's already a total sausage-fest.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 10, 2008, 10:39:27 PM
I have to admit Johnny is making a lot of sense.  I think I remember him posting maybe 1 picture of his biceps on this website and if you're going to complain about that then I'm guessing you've got some real issues with insecurity.

If you read back he said he was going to post more and I just jokingly said "please don't".  It's not like I censored anything.  Do you really want this thread filled up with dudes posting pics of their muscles? 

QuoteIt's not like posting some muscles in this thread could make it any gayer anyway, it's already a total sausage-fest.

Well, depends on your point of view.  :P

SM

SM

QuoteDo you really want this thread filled up with dudes posting pics of their muscles? 

Be thankful if that's all they post.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

QuoteDo you really want this thread filled up with dudes posting pics of their muscles?

Yes.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 11, 2008, 01:46:14 AM

Yes.
O_o

SM

SM

ZINNNNNNNNGAAAA!!!!!

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

I approve of the direction this thread has taken.

The Diesel

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: SM on Dec 11, 2008, 02:03:39 AM
http://www.stornowaysac.co.uk/images/mussels_200.jpg

ZINNNNNNNNGAAAA!!!!!

They're not muscles, they're mussels.

Number 1:  The Larch

The larch.

DoomRulz

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

This is pretty funny stuff.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Next SM will post clam pics. I dont think we have enough girls for that one :o

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I like mussels, but I prefer building muscles.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed