Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,266 times)

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Every person I have ever met with flesh tunnels has been a complete moron.  Coincidence?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

One would hope not.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Here is a pic of me five years ago for yearbook. I still look the same but alot more mature facially

At ozzfest 2003

At school

The Diesel

The Diesel

EDIT:

Well, what do you want me to do?  I'm not as funny as you guys.

gameoverman

gameoverman

^Spam.

The Diesel

The Diesel

But I don't have any real pictures of myself.  Just pictures of my Transformers collection and other nonsense.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Well posting pics of your muscles on a site where majority of members are male...  Let me just say it's beside the point (don't worry, Johnny Handsome was way worse).  :-\

The Diesel

The Diesel

Yeah, we need more women here.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Diesel on Dec 10, 2008, 05:54:20 AM
But I don't have any real pictures of myself.  Just pictures of my Transformers collection and other nonsense.

Sure you do. You posted pics of yourself from your brother's wedding, remember?

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 10, 2008, 06:35:46 AM
Quote from: The Diesel on Dec 10, 2008, 05:54:20 AM

Sure you do. You posted pics of yourself from your brother's wedding, remember?
What I meant was that I didn't have any new pics.  Just a picture of my forearm I took while taking pictures of some new figures in my collection. ;)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteWell posting pics of your muscles on a site where majority of members are male...  Let me just say it's beside the point (don't worry, Johnny Handsome was way worse).
I posted 5 pics of myself and there was one pic where i showed my arm, the other pictures that i posted that included muscles where because me and some other guys where actually talking about muscles and training, you know, it had a reason.

And what has that to do that the majority are male? I don't know about you, but i don't post pics of myself on a website to impress woman i couldn't care less for. There is something out there beneath all the websites and virtual stuff that is called life, go out and try, you'll see.

Huol

Huol

Calm down dear.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

ironic that you go on about it being virtual yet come off as being rather upset about a forum.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 10, 2008, 06:14:03 PM
ironic that you go on about it being virtual yet come off as being rather upset about a forum.
Don't know why you think I'm upset, but to each his own.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 10, 2008, 03:47:27 PM
QuoteWell posting pics of your muscles on a site where majority of members are male...  Let me just say it's beside the point (don't worry, Johnny Handsome was way worse).
I posted 5 pics of myself and there was one pic where i showed my arm, the other pictures that i posted that included muscles where because me and some other guys where actually talking about muscles and training, you know, it had a reason.

Well, this is pics of yourself thread not the bodybuilding thread.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed