Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,549 times)

Wraith

Wraith

hahaha, i'd pay to see that....it were me, i'd have a goth chick over an emo one, there are some hot emo gals, you just gotta know were to look, though the fast majority of them look like big bad dykes.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They're either too fat or too skinny. It's a lose-lose to me.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: zombie_sidekick on Sep 26, 2007, 07:50:49 PM
Quote from: ElitePredator on Sep 26, 2007, 01:23:11 PMSo you paint ball? What kind of marker do you have. I'm a paint ball player as well i mostly play speed ball!

Naah, I ain't got my own marker 'cos I can't afford "full equipment". But I'm lucky to have a friend which works in a provate Paintball firm and we play a lot. We are using Tippmans (or however you spell it).

Ahhh i see i have a ION myself. Probably the best cheap gun there is ;P

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 26, 2007, 07:14:04 PM
There's a video online of an emo fighting. I lost it. But it's hilarious. Gonna try and find it.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/37714/

Not the one I was thinking of but funny none-the-less.

LMFAO, when there kicking LMAO it looks so gunny in there tight pants. Thank you Hicks that made my day!

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 26, 2007, 07:14:04 PM
There's a video online of an emo fighting. I lost it. But it's hilarious. Gonna try and find it.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/37714/

Not the one I was thinking of but funny none-the-less.

LOL... damn, the dude that was filiming made it that much better.  "f'n bitch, f'n emo" :D  Good times!

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

There was this odd gig once when my band and another punk band were playing with an emo band. The order was like, they were first, then us, then the 'star of the evening'.

So after this "emo" part was finally over their fans did not left their places just under the stage. You know, just standing there with their fringes and acting like tough guys. There were about five or six of them.

During our part they were literally squashed in a matter of second. They didn't even know how to behave, perhaps they though that my band is gonna play their poppy-rocky-punky music or maybe they were just too stupid to leave the mosh pit. After two songs I asked them to leave, 'cos I was 100% sure the tragedy is about to happen. So they left and everything went to normal.

Gosh, those emo people...  8)  8)  8)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Music just went to shit after 2003. I guess it's just the times a'changin.  :'(

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Maybe the moderators should call this thread "Emo talk" now?

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 02, 2007, 07:35:55 PM
Maybe the moderators should call this thread "Emo talk" now?

I'm sure Corporal Hicks would just love that!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think I'm a naughty boy for going off topic. Rightio fellas, picture time instead.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Here's my MYSPACE link. There's some pics there.

http://myspace.com/6stingpuss79

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

No more beautiful girls on this board? :-\
Damn :D
Come on, dont be so shy ;)

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

LETS KILL SOME ALIENS!!!  ;D last weekend pic.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

That looks cool.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

that was soooo cool  ;D but it was full of little kids  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed