Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,344 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Darth_Spud on Sep 19, 2007, 05:19:10 PM
Behold the uber sexual beast that is me!  ;D

nah here I am with my new AVP PC and yes that is a Welsh dragon tattoo. Celtic baby W00t W00t!!!

So you make your own PC's?

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Yeah my mate owns a company that does custom airbrushing and custom PC's. People come to us with ideas about a themed PC case an we build from there. We are currently doing a 300 case, a Punisher case and a case with a demon theme! We do loads more as well so if you have an idea let us know!
Cheack it out.

www.ignition-designs.com

Wraith

Wraith

Me in all of infinite glory, by the way im not emo, i listen to the good stuff which be metal =)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Wraith on Sep 25, 2007, 05:01:36 AM
Me in all of infinite glory, by the way im not emo, i listen to the good stuff which be metal =)

You look like that one actor from Alpha Dog :P no seriously!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Wraith on Sep 25, 2007, 05:01:36 AM

You certainly look it. Me and you. We wouldn't get on in real life.  :o

Wraith

Wraith

hahaha, thanks for that. Though im a pretty easy going person, you shouldnt judge someone for who they look like,thats rather shallow.So i do look emo then, ARGGGH! funk you lol.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can't stand the look. Can't stand the culture. Either one, I can't stand you.

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

Well, here's me, goofing around in a forest. This photo has been taken just after the attack on enemy base.

In a minute or two my friend is gonna run like hell to our base with a red flag in his hand, and I'll be doing some suppressing fire. Yeah, I do love paintball.

Oh, and YES, I'm the blue one  ;)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: zombie_sidekick on Sep 26, 2007, 12:41:26 PM
Well, here's me, goofing around in a forest. This photo has been taken just after the attack on enemy base.

In a minute or two my friend is gonna run like hell to our base with a red flag in his hand, and I'll be doing some suppressing fire. Yeah, I do love paintball.

Oh, and YES, I'm the blue one  ;)

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6346/tnobraz1444jx4.jpg

So you paint ball? What kind of marker do you have. I'm a paint ball player as well i mostly play speed ball!

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 26, 2007, 11:22:09 AM
Can't stand the look. Can't stand the culture. Either one, I can't stand you.

Careful Corporal, I heard that one shouldn't mistake the emo as weak.  He alone, may take out you and your troops.

There has to be more than you not liking the look and the culture...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's a video online of an emo fighting. I lost it. But it's hilarious. Gonna try and find it.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/37714/

Not the one I was thinking of but funny none-the-less.

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

Quote from: ElitePredator on Sep 26, 2007, 01:23:11 PMSo you paint ball? What kind of marker do you have. I'm a paint ball player as well i mostly play speed ball!

Naah, I ain't got my own marker 'cos I can't afford "full equipment". But I'm lucky to have a friend which works in a provate Paintball firm and we play a lot. We are using Tippmans (or however you spell it).

Wraith

Wraith

So hicks, we do share the same hate for emo's, yet you seem to be one of those people that detest someone only cause they can get more poontang than your whole family combined, i feel sorry for you lad.

So you wouldnt even bang a hot emo chick? Then you are truely head f**ked by a head f**king gorilla type creature called xenu,you Scientologists wet dream.

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

uh oh now hes done it Hicks  ;D

Stay frosty people!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's no such thing as a hot emo chick.  ::) They're all disgusting skinny girls. I like my girls with some curves on them.  :P My detest for them comes from how stupid I think they look - the dyed fringes, the fringe on the one side - I actually know one girl who damaged her eye by that. Don't ask how, I don't know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed