Predator Weapons Question.

Started by Its Game Time, Apr 10, 2007, 10:24:16 PM

Author
Predator Weapons Question. (Read 4,144 times)

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Can anyone tell me how the hell the Predators shoot out their Wristblades at will? or how they shoot their shoulder canons at will? Cause they dont even push a butten or do anything, it just happens. How?

Azanode

Azanode

I haven't seen a Predator film in a long time (I've been meaning to get them on DVD..) but don't they use their wrist console for the plasma caster? Otherwise the wrist blades and plasma caster (among other functions) could be operated remotely from the mask. There could be buttons the Predator can operate with his mandibles.

Newsfop

Newsfop

When the blades deploy the arm jerks. The retraction and unsheathing is probably controlled by muscles in the wrist, similar to the webbing deployment the comic book Spider-Man uses on his webshooters.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Neural implants - all the Predator has to do is give a thought command to activate his weapon.

(btw, neural implants do exist and have been demonstrated)

Newsfop

Newsfop

The dude are just great big technological multitaskers. I agree with the neural implants. They may or may not controll the wrist blades, but they DEFINITELY have something to do with the visor modes and plasma caster operation.  8)

Danger Close

Danger Close

You guys sound like TREKKIES!  :D :D I shouldn't laugh, I'm just as bad.

Dingo

Dingo

I thought they just pressed buttons inside their mask with their mandibles.  ???

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I thought it had to do with their Helmets but i wasnt sure. Hm, just thought i would get your opinions. Thanks.

Predator82

Predator82

maybe they controll it with his brain like to controll a computer without mouse, keyboard & hands
only, that they think, "wristblades, come out" and they come  ???

slipknotpredator

hahaha it´s like the tourch guy in fantastic 4 who says: "FIRE!!!!!" predator maybe could growl: "WRISTBLADES GO"  :D :D

Predator82

Predator82

think, not say or growl
it´s possible, no one knows it

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

well there wrist is a spear gun and there plasma cannon is mind activated from what i no probly implants or some thing like that

RayKai747

RayKai747

IT'S a MOVIE OK
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: RayKai747 on May 04, 2007, 10:47:06 PM
IT'S a MOVIE OK
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Well real fans of these creatures are interested in all of this...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Dingo on Apr 16, 2007, 01:12:38 AM
I thought they just pressed buttons inside their mask with their mandibles.  ???
Yeah, that was also said in a novel. Can't remember which mind you. But it's logical.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed