Predator Weapons Question.

Started by Its Game Time, Apr 10, 2007, 10:24:16 PM

Author
Predator Weapons Question. (Read 4,143 times)

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

i say implants cause there so advanced they could make up implants that improve there hunting equipment.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 05, 2007, 03:27:39 PM
i say implants cause there so advanced they could make up implants that improve there hunting equipment.
if preds really ant to improve in the next 100 years of evilotion they should grow tails and claws and lonf fangs a perfict natural predator

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I say that it has to do with the wrist, i mean when you make a wierd sort of fist you get this weird feeling in the wrist and i'm guessing or nerve or something pops out cause that's what i see when i close my my hand into a fist. So i guess the stick something in there that is connected to the gauntlet and it activates when they make a fist. I guess...

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: White Okami on May 05, 2007, 03:41:25 PM
if preds really ant to improve in the next 100 years of evilotion they should grow tails and claws and lonf fangs a perfict natural predator
thats a lil far of evolution and there humanoid so i think of them evolving is there speed strenght smarts brain useage and new hunting skills tails and long fangs you mine as well make them a predalien

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 05, 2007, 04:01:28 PM
Quote from: White Okami on May 05, 2007, 03:41:25 PM
thats a lil far of evolution and there humanoid so i think of them evolving is there speed strenght smarts brain useage and new hunting skills tails and long fangs you mine as well make them a predalien
then the predalien is the best.......

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

probly if its as smart as preds its the best but any money it has the attributes of pred an alien but not the smarts but thats what i think

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed