660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,688 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Haha I know, but it didn't appear to me that the one that was being killed agreed to this plan.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He just wasn't a team player.

Doktor Wunderbar

Doktor Wunderbar

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 21, 2015, 02:43:23 PM
Haha I know, but it didn't appear to me that the one that was being killed agreed to this plan.
The novelization implied that it acknowledged the need for sacrifice.  Of course, the film gives the opposite impression.

Darkblade 25

Darkblade 25

I choose alien I like them they are smart they are good at being sneaky and have a brute force their tails are a very good weapon they are fast and can climb walls.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Aliens, they more interesting, more "alien" and I love their design, the first three film versions I mean  :laugh:
Plus they don't require weapons to kill because they are the weapon.

thahak

thahak

i am saying alien. they are less human and much scarier.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Predator because they are awesome,bad ass and unique however aliens are more typical and there is so much similarities with other creatures like necromorphs.

Doktor Wunderbar

Doktor Wunderbar

If there are similarities, it's because aliens have inspired a lot of monsters.

Bodyguard121

Bodyguard121

Its the predator for me.It might sound a bit cruel but i really love the predator pulling out the spinal cord and the skull off the body.And the mask is really badass.Its design is awesome.It is a creature which hunts people and takes skulls as trophies which is very powerful and has many gadgets.Its already superior over pretty much everything.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Bodyguard121 on Oct 06, 2015, 08:33:07 PM
[...]i really love the predator pulling out the spinal cord and the skull off the body.[...]
:o

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 08, 2015, 05:37:18 PM
Quote from: Bodyguard121 on Oct 06, 2015, 08:33:07 PM
[...]i really love the predator pulling out the spinal cord and the skull off the body.[...]
:o

What? We all have our fetishes.  :laugh:

Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94

The Predators.

Let's be honest, they are the big badasses of the galaxy. All about them, from the design to the awesome spine ripping gore, without forgetting the concept of the honorable hunter that combines strength and tech to kill its prey, fascinates me.

Plus little things like how they mock their prey sometimes and their use of the vocal mimicry.

Kaltes

Kaltes

I've always preferred the Predator. They're much more interesting to me, personality, design, stories, everything really. Plus it just goes without saying they're badass.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Aliens all the way. Preds are cool but I'm in it for the horror, adventure and science fiction. The Predator is one step less in all those departments. In the horror one for sure.

g2vd

g2vd

I'm going to have to say....Predator. while the Aliens are great I just prefer Predator as a Predator movie is funnier and easier to get into to and I slightly prefer the Predator character over the Aliens.

Of course in a actual fight the Alien should absolutely curbstomp the Predator in a one on one Melee fight rather easily, but that's a totally different argument. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed