660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 470,313 times)

2004Zilla

2004Zilla

Ooh, he was mentioning the game. I thought he was referring to the first three films and left out Alien Resurrection for some reason

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: SiL on Sep 27, 2016, 08:26:27 AM
Alien Trilogy Aliens are the ones from the game, Alien Trilogy. Tough SOBs :P
Tough? TOUGH? TOUGH?!

Dude! we're talking about Alien Warriors that in the first level required 4-5 Shotgun Shells point blank to the face to take down by the end of the game we are talking about 10 Shot-Gun Shells being needed to take down just one and multiple Shells for the Facehugger and don't even get me started on the Chest-Burster. :laugh:

SiL

SiL

Yeah, but I had pink acid boots on, so what did I care 8)

(Please somebody get the reference ...)

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: SiL on Sep 28, 2016, 11:19:24 AM

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

That brings back memories.

SamuelDL

SamuelDL

The recognizable Giger design, the complex life cycle and the mystery behind them makes me choose for the Aliens.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Sep 28, 2016, 11:19:24 AM

You know, I don't think I knew any Aliens-based games existed until I stopped using my PS1 altogether.

hooligan1970

hooligan1970

Quote from: War Wager on Mar 26, 2007, 11:25:00 PM
Aliens for me because:

- they have a really cool design
- have an interseting life cycle
- most original (what I mean by that is that they are not civilised or sophisticated in any way. Predators believe in honour and have made their own weapons, clans, ships and probably religions, Aliens are just creatures from outer-space that have one drive and that is to breed and kill, thats original)

what that guy said.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Alien is the perfect mix of biology and technology.  Predator is the perfect mix of technology and tribalism.

Just a friendly Xenomorph

Quote from: Gangster Predator on Mar 27, 2007, 01:51:12 AM
I just made a fan fic about how avp 2 should go down. If it would be species war it would be the queen facing off with the predalien.

Thats the way I made my story!

Coming soon Avp2: Clash of the titans

This must happen! I would easily choose this over AVP:R

Praetorian Guard

Praetorian Guard

Alien

First thing i can say about them, is that they have one very unique original design. (Hands off! You can't top the Alien! 10/10) You think of all other designs they could have made, they made this masterpiece?

I like how the Alien doesn't have eyes, and its unique head shape. I fell in love with the face and head.
A mouth inside a mouth in the form of a tongue like mouth?!?! WHAT??? Oh my god, whoever came up with that idea, i love him! (I said when i was a kid.)

Damn, son! A second mouth, a long tail, cool looking design, scary, can walk on walls?! AND ITS BLACK! I love the color black!
But there's more! So that little scary spider thing is the first step towards becoming an Alien, eh? That facehugger scared me a lot back them.

What an interesting life cycle! Now if i throw a facehugger to a chicken, would that be a Xeno-chicken? Hmm... Somebody make a drawing of that!
I love of all the possible ideas you can have when the facehugger. Be it if, it grabs on to a bear, Leon, etc. Oh the possibilities one can make.

You know you're F-ed when you see one.

The HISS!

Not only the Aliens have many designs, depending on the host, but even single one of just god-like.
And of course, let's not forget about the queen. Can we just agreed she is the Galaxy's world greatest mom?

So yeah, that's my story. Hardcore Alien fan. Predator is great, too. But he didn't struck me with the awe as the Alien. 

Alien wins: Movies: Easily Aliens, the alien movies (even res) have an alien feel to them that is too good to ignore.

Alien wins: Books: I haven't really read any Predator books but I love the alien books like Out of the Shadows.

Both win: Video Games: Tied, I love being an alien throughout their life stages and I love using the all predators weapons and gadgets

Predator wins: Collectibles: Predators, too many badass poses and figures to not have on my shelves.

Overall: Honestly, I can't decide.

Alionic

Alionic

Aliens.

There is just something so unique and intriguing about their design. The lack of eyes has made them age extremely well. Giger was one creative individual.

kirscheim

kirscheim

predators

Pvt. Himmel

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed