None design changes, it's perfectly as it is
7 (20%)
Slight design changes but none too drastic
24 (68.6%)
Major design Changes are ok with me
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author
What do you think about a xenomorph redesign (Read 6,843 times)

SiL

Sorry if you've answered this by why are you so interested in redesigning something?

BigChapismyBestFriend

Quote from: SiL on May 26, 2024, 04:24:04 AMSorry if you've answered this by why are you so interested in redesigning something?
Maybe I like seeing peoples perspective what should they do on a franchise. We get different visions on  Most Movies in this franchise. It's interesting if you were in control with a franchise, what would you do? You got a different answer every time. Let's say the same question to you. Surely you have your own preferences in your point of view, but if I say that to another person, they could be totally different, Even if some people have similar answers to you, they could do it in a different way. It's beautiful in a sense.

MetalAlien

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on May 26, 2024, 04:01:42 AMIs there any creatures from the alien franchise would you redesign?
Well there were only two movies made and I am pretty happy with the Aliens from those two. I will say I am very glad they decided half way through making Alien to re-position the tail to attach to the rear like a normal tail, VS in the front like the penis from the original Giger painting.

BigChapismyBestFriend

Quote from: MetalAlien on May 26, 2024, 04:41:01 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on May 26, 2024, 04:01:42 AMIs there any creatures from the alien franchise would you redesign?
Well there were only two movies made and I am pretty happy with the Aliens from those two. I will say I am very glad they decided half way through making Alien to re-position the tail to attach to the rear like a normal tail, VS in the front like the penis from the original Giger painting.
I can understand that, but would you be all right with if another creature had a tail like that?

MetalAlien

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on May 26, 2024, 04:45:21 AM
I can understand that, but would you be all right with if another creature had a tail like that?
I see nothing cool or interesting about the tail being a pseudo penis. I love Giger's work but he was a dirty little man..lol

BigChapismyBestFriend

Quote from: MetalAlien on May 26, 2024, 05:22:32 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on May 26, 2024, 04:45:21 AM
I see nothing cool or interesting about the tail being a pseudo penis. I love Giger's work but he was a dirty little man..lol
Oh, that understandable, I thought it would've make one creature a little more unique.

SiL

The tail actually mounted under the Alien, as though it was extending straight down between the butt cheeks. It made sitting in the suit impossible without a swing.

In certain scenes they strapped it to the front to achieve different effects, but it wasn't actually meant to be in the place of its dick.

BigChapismyBestFriend

BigChapismyBestFriend

I made a New Creature I. This thread, with a Tail that look like genitalia.

Quote from: SiL on May 26, 2024, 05:43:59 AM
The tail actually mounted under the Alien, as though it was extending straight down between the butt cheeks. It made sitting in the suit impossible without a swing.

In certain scenes they strapped it to the front to achieve different effects, but it wasn't actually meant to be in the place of its dick.
I actually did so some scenes were the tail was strapped right in the front. I got to say thank God they didn't show it fully because they look comical.

SiL

I said that. When it attacks Brett it's on the front so they could achieve the look of it coming down to rest on the tail. But it was always designed that the tail was in the position of an actual tail.

BigChapismyBestFriend

Quote from: SiL on May 26, 2024, 05:50:33 AMI said that. When it attacks Brett it's on the front so they could achieve the look of it coming down to rest on the tail. But it was always designed that the tail was in the position of an actual tail.
Oh, OK, Sorry about Repeating your words.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed