Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 167,065 times)

Coolertonic7

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 23, 2024, 12:30:59 AMIt's silly/dumb for sure, but I could have bought it as Royce stumbling upon the whole clan of Predators (a la Harrigan at the end of Predator 2) and them all pointing their plasmacasters at him as an intimidation move before revealing themselves.
I guess i don't like it because if it was in the movie we would have never gotten one the best skull rip in the franchise.

Highland

Highland

That scene was 100% trailer bait. People would have watched that thinking there was some epic showdown. Saying that I like Predators, it's a good movie with a good start and a good ending, just the middle tastes off. Like a toasted sandwich with bad cheese in the middle  :laugh: 

Quite rare in movies, you don't often get a good start and a good end, but the middle is rough.

BigChapismyBestFriend

Quote from: Coolertonic7 on May 23, 2024, 12:52:44 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 23, 2024, 12:30:59 AMIt's silly/dumb for sure, but I could have bought it as Royce stumbling upon the whole clan of Predators (a la Harrigan at the end of Predator 2) and them all pointing their plasmacasters at him as an intimidation move before revealing themselves.
I guess i don't like it because if it was in the movie we would have never gotten one the best skull rip in the franchise.
Bibi go on the skull rip

Immortan Jonesy

Are we going to have a trailer at all...?! :'(  

Feeds On Minds

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 26, 2024, 02:13:44 PMAre we going to have a trailer at all...?! :'(   

https://s12.gifyu.com/images/Sfa93.gif

I'd be perfectly happy if we never get another trailer; going in with less spoilers is always a better experience.

Scott Conover

Trailer will come with Deadpool me thinks. R rated fox/disney property one month out from Alien seems to check out

hamilton_milo

My guess is that the trailer drops within the next two weeks. I could see it being attached to Bad Boys: Ride or Die, which initially didn't seem like a fit to me at all, but it might work as some good counter-marketing and help draw interest from an audience not into horror.

Surely it won't arrive as late as July? But what do I know!

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Yeah it won't be as late as Deadpool.

BigDaddyJohn

I hope not.

cockroach

cockroach

THIS TRAILER DROUGHT IS KILLING ME

aliens13

aliens13

I just abandoned my hope of getting something this month 😭

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

My guess is Friday.

BigDaddyJohn

I think May is cooked.

The Cruentus

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 28, 2024, 04:24:57 PMI think May is cooked.

Ridley is that you?

BigDaddyJohn

Shhh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed