Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 166,361 times)

chromhart

chromhart

I went and seen the first omen yesterday and did not see an Alien trailer

Nightmare Asylum

I still haven't seen the Romulus trailer on the big screen yet, either. Haven't even gotten the second Furiosa trailer yet... even after the release of trailer #2, I've still exclusively been getting the first one for that.

Seeing Monkey Man and Civil War this coming week though, will see if anything changes.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 06, 2024, 03:15:28 PMI still haven't seen the Romulus trailer on the big screen yet, either. Haven't even gotten the second Furiosa trailer yet... even after the release of trailer #2, I've still exclusively been getting the first one for that.

Seeing Monkey Man and Civil War this coming week though, will see if anything changes.

They ought to play the Romulus trailer before the Alien (1979) releases in theaters. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: E. Shaw on Apr 06, 2024, 05:57:37 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 06, 2024, 03:15:28 PMI still haven't seen the Romulus trailer on the big screen yet, either. Haven't even gotten the second Furiosa trailer yet... even after the release of trailer #2, I've still exclusively been getting the first one for that.

They ought to play the Romulus trailer before the Alien (1979) releases in theaters. :)

If what Hicks posted in the rerelease thread is true across every theater, it sounds like we might get a special Romulus preview with Alien's rerelease.

BigDaddyJohn

So is expecting a full trailer in late May reasonable ?

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 06, 2024, 06:06:00 PM
Quote from: E. Shaw on Apr 06, 2024, 05:57:37 PM

If what Hicks posted in the rerelease thread is true across every theater, it sounds like we might get a special Romulus preview with Alien's rerelease.

Another reason to see Alien in theaters! Woot! :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Alien: Romulus poster spotted at Caesar's Palace, for CinemaCon 2024:

https://twitter.com/cinepop/status/1776723776786637008

Unfortunately, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.  :(

BigDaddyJohn

Can't wait for april 26 !

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Apr 07, 2024, 11:40:00 AMAlien: Romulus poster spotted at Caesar's Palace, for CinemaCon 2024:

Except now your can play slots on your phone. :D

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Apr 07, 2024, 11:40:00 AMAlien: Romulus poster spotted at Caesar's Palace, for CinemaCon 2024:

Oh damn, i guess Gladiator 2 is really the title of the movie.

Not going to lie, but i never expected a historical period movie to have such type of titles.

Nightmare Asylum

A movie set in ancient Rome taking advantage of Roman Numerals feels pretty appropriate to me.

Can't wait to see what Ridley is cooking here. Hope whatever is shown at CinemaCon makes its way online.

BigDaddyJohn

The casting intrigues me even more.

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 07, 2024, 05:58:36 PMA movie set in ancient Rome taking advantage of Roman Numerals feels pretty appropriate to me.

Can't wait to see what Ridley is cooking here. Hope whatever is shown at CinemaCon makes its way online.
Ah yes, to be fair, the title is Gladiator II.

Thank you, you kind of fixed my beef with this title.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 07, 2024, 05:58:36 PMA movie set in ancient Rome taking advantage of Roman Numerals feels pretty appropriate to me.

Roman numerals are more classy. It just gets hard when you  reach L. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed