Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,934,749 times)

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Gonna make that Kyber bleed!

ace3g

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: ace3g on Apr 05, 2024, 03:11:23 PMhttps://twitter.com/empiremagazine/status/1776233594786041941

Carrie is a gem. Kinda neat that a Carrie will be in Star Wars again, rest in peace Carrie Fisher. 🌹

Kradan

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I actually prefer it when Jedi don't ignite their lightsabers unless they have to.  I don't even like that Yoda carries one at all.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 05, 2024, 06:28:29 PMI actually prefer it when Jedi don't ignite their lightsabers unless they have to.  I don't even like that Yoda carries one at all.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 05, 2024, 06:28:29 PMI actually prefer it when Jedi don't ignite their lightsabers unless they have to.  I don't even like that Yoda carries one at all.

Yoda and Palpatine should have used The Force only to demonstrate they were beyond the use of sabers.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

I don't mind yoda and sheev using sabers 

but yeah

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm even glad that they left Luke's lightsaber training out of TESB entirely.  A lightsaber may be a Jedi's traditional weapon, but it's the Force that should be what enables them to wield it effectively.  Same way the Force enabled Luke to use his X-wing to destroy the Death Star.

Too much emphasis on lightsabers only cheapens Star Wars, IMO.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: THRThe playwright and screenwriter has been tapped to work the script for Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi, Lucasfilm's feature that is to be directed by James Mangold.

Willimon is joining Mangold to write the script for the project that will trace the origins of the Force and be set 25,000 years before any of the timelines and stories told by the movies and shows so far.

Dawn of the Jedi, which is a working title, was first unveiled almost exactly one year ago, at the last Star Wars Celebration, held in London in April 2023.

"When I first started talking to Kathy [Kennedy] about doing one of these pictures, what occurred to me was thinking about what kind of genre of movie within Star Wars I wanted to do," Mangold said at the time. "And I thought about a Biblical epic, like a Ten Commandments, about the dawning of the Force. Where did the Force come from, when did we discover it, when did we learn how to use it?"

He even has his own little starfighter🥺🙏 which is very cute <3

But yeah...he's like Gandalf or something. Lightsabers should be for Jedi who cannot achieve such force power.

Regarding lightsabers, I think force users should light cigarettes with them.

Also become police officers :-X

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

this week has been great for Star Wars news  the empire Acylote spread , Tales of the Empire, getting a Star Wars outlaws trailer on Tuesday  and Now we getting Kino writing on Dawn of the jedi

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I noticed this:

QuoteWillimon is joining Mangold to write the script for the project that will trace the origins of the Force and be set 25,000 years before any of the timelines and stories told by the movies and shows so far.

At least they're sticking to 25,000 years and not retconning that.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 05, 2024, 06:48:49 PMI'm even glad that they left Luke's lightsaber training out of TESB entirely.  A lightsaber may be a Jedi's traditional weapon, but it's the Force that should be what enables them to wield it effectively.  Same way the Force enabled Luke to use his X-wing to destroy the Death Star.

Too much emphasis on lightsabers only cheapens Star Wars, IMO.

Once upon a time a lightsaber duel was about fates, about the meeting of relationships in conflict, and how those relationships resolved or not. Now its ballet.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

All sounds meh to me. Lightsaber battles are no longer fun.

Also a little worried for Andor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed