Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 166,339 times)

SiL

SiL

That's what I thought, just checking

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 20, 2024, 08:40:26 AMQuick question :
Spoiler
the xeno picture in Alavarez's post is a random new xeno from the movie, or the new "mutant" creature teased in the leaks that I managed myself to not get spoiled ?
[close]
I just hope they keep that plot point a secret from the marketing.

Covenant spoiled everything and anything, so the last thing i need is to have Romulus release the entire movie through trailers, teasers, TV Spots and clips as well.

And yes, if they release those, i will watch every single one, because i lack restraint when it comes to these things.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I agree 100%. And I'm probably gonna watch it all too lol.

Also, it's confirmed
Spoiler
there are multiple adults xenos then. I would've loved just one, but eh.
[close]

PortugueseXeno

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 20, 2024, 10:18:01 AMI agree 100%. And I'm probably gonna watch it all too lol.

Also, it's confirmed
Spoiler
there are multiple adults xenos then. I would've love just one, but eh.
[close]
I think they are going to pull an Isolation, where the marketing only aludes to one, but then throughout the movie, we (audience) and the characters will learn that there are more.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Mar 20, 2024, 10:22:55 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 20, 2024, 10:18:01 AMI agree 100%. And I'm probably gonna watch it all too lol.

Also, it's confirmed
Spoiler
there are multiple adults xenos then. I would've love just one, but eh.
[close]
I think they are going to pull an Isolation, where the marketing only aludes to one, but then thoughout the movie, we (audience) and the characters will learn that there are more.

Yeah possible. I'm not sure I like that either.

PAS Spinelli

Release date on his profile! Alongside full confirmation of the title

426Buddy

426Buddy

That was the big reveal!

Nightmare Asylum

ALIEN: r o m u l u s

Maybe only the word "Romulus" is gonna form together the way the word "Alien" traditionally does, with the "Alien" itself in this case coming together in a different way?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

France release date confirmed : august 14.

8)  8)  8)

Also french wikipedia states the movie take place in 2180. That doesn't fit with "between Alien and Aliens" timeline. IIRC Alien take place in 2122, so 2180 would be one year after Aliens.

Slutty Badger

We already knew that!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 20, 2024, 01:50:45 PMAlso french wikipedia states the movie take place in 2180. That doesn't fit with "between Alien and Aliens" timeline. IIRC Alien take place in 2122, so 2180 would be one year after Aliens.

That has to be an error, then. Sure, what we know can technically happen after Aliens, but everything that everyone's said has put it in the slot between movies.

BigDaddyJohn

I agree, pretty sure the person writing the wikipedia description didn't give a f**k.

PAS Spinelli

PortugueseXeno

wow, love the cinematography of the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed