Author
All Elon Musk (Read 7,763 times)

The Saint

The Saint

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 14, 2024, 10:14:30 AM
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 10:08:29 AMThis should help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3T_QpR4FhU

>heritage foundation sponsored
QuoteSo the content of the video is invalid?
Lmao you absolute f**king clown, you're sucking more far-right dick than the gays you're upset about.
If this is how u misread, i pity you!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Obviously understanding how big of an issue this is, let's still please keep the disagreements level headed without resorting to insults.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 14, 2024, 10:24:45 AMFair enough, but the rest of my question ?

If we're just talking those treatments? Yes, they should be easier to access with less gate-keeping. That would include children accessing them in some cases.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 14, 2024, 10:27:06 AMObviously understanding how big of an issue this is, let's still please keep the disagreements level headed without resorting to insults.

But he's being soooooo dumb. And frankly, it's not an "issue", it's someone posting extremist propaganda that threatens the safety and wellbeing of people I care about.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Minds aren't swayed when they're being insulted.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I doubt fine words will do much either, somehow.

The Saint

The Saint

Quote from: SiL on Mar 14, 2024, 10:24:53 AM
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 10:08:29 AM"That there is mostly a binary ?
Yes.
No!
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 08:40:00 AMI stand corrected on the term Gender, but Sex is definitely and strictly Binary, unless you are talking about the other variations which 'the people on the other' side aren't!!(like Trisomies)
QuoteIt's not strictly a binary, as you claim. Things which aren't part of the binary being classified against the binary is just how classifications work - we need to compare things to define them.

There being two sex determining chromosomes in humans doesn't mean there's not more than two options or the other options don't somehow count or are lesser.

Please think about what you're saying. "There is only a binary except for when there's not" means there's not actually a binary.
I totally get the point you're trying to make by using the term Binary itself!
i tangled myself whilst getting the point through, but the point i tried to make  with the chromosomes is pretty clear! i wanted to add more to it until i saw the other person put abusive comments and lost interest

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 14, 2024, 10:32:39 AMI doubt fine words will do much either, somehow.
Your words were far from fine buddy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 14, 2024, 10:28:10 AMBut he's being soooooo dumb. And frankly, it's not an "issue", it's someone posting extremist propaganda that threatens the safety and wellbeing of people I care about.
Dumb?..extremist propaganda ? threatening ?

What's dumb is having an argument or a debate , having to resort to expletives and then play a victim card!

I bet you have folder full of those memes u posted for these moments

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 10:34:44 AMYour words were far from fine buddy

I've been told to be respectful, so I won't just give you my usual crude form of bullshit for a minute. But I genuinely ask, why would I give someone displaying massive ignorance and bigotry anything other than mockery and shitposts? What purpose would it serve?

Assume I'm talking about a random racist or something and not you, and genuinely answer.

SM

SM

Next stop - holocaust denial!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 10:34:44 AMI bet you have folder full of those memes u posted for these moments

Actually, I made it from a template online in about 30 seconds just 4U

SiL

SiL

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 10:34:44 AMi tangled myself whilst getting the point through, but the point i tried to make  with the chromosomes is pretty clear! i wanted to add more to it until i saw the other person put abusive comments and lost interest
It's not clear at all! The fact there are two sex determining chromosomes is, as has always been pointed out, irrelevant. You even highlighted how those two chromosomes can be combined in many more than two ways - and I pointed out how even the "standard" configurations don't always result in unambiguous sexes.

"There are only two sexes" is not in any way right. "There are more than two sexes" is the only accurate statement.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 14, 2024, 10:28:10 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Mar 14, 2024, 10:24:45 AMFair enough, but the rest of my question ?

If we're just talking those treatments? Yes, they should be easier to access with less gate-keeping. That would include children accessing them in some cases.

Thanks for clarification

The Saint

The Saint

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 14, 2024, 10:40:53 AM
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 10:34:44 AMYour words were far from fine buddy

I've been told to be respectful, so I won't just give you my usual crude form of bullshit for a minute. But I genuinely ask, why would I give someone displaying massive ignorance and bigotry anything other than mockery and shitposts? What purpose would it serve?

Assume I'm talking about a random racist or something and not you, and genuinely answer.
You need to come down from the moral high horse you seem to be riding on, you have been told to be respectful not just cause u can throwdown and the other can't,
it's a game two people can play and often leads to such good forums to its downfall. I respect this forum and wont let such instances lead to bear my teeth.

Remember what you claim to be "massive ignorance", "bigotry" are so in your mind. You don't hold the monopoly on truth, nor do i, that's why we argue and put our points and thoughts forward to learn and educate ourselves.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 10:53:26 AMbear my teeth.

Aww, go on, do it.

QuoteRemember what you claim to be "massive ignorance", "bigotry" are so in your mind. You don't hold the monopoly on truth, nor do i, that's why we argue and put our points and thoughts forward to learn and educate ourselves.

Nah f**k off, I absolutely know more about the subject than you from both the left/right and for/against positions. This isn't a brag it's a statement of fact. You are embarrassing yourself and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

SM

SM

Quite.

The Saint

The Saint

Quote from: SiL on Mar 14, 2024, 10:48:38 AM
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 10:34:44 AMi tangled myself whilst getting the point through, but the point i tried to make  with the chromosomes is pretty clear! i wanted to add more to it until i saw the other person put abusive comments and lost interest
It's not clear at all! The fact there are two sex determining chromosomes is, as has always been pointed out, irrelevant. You even highlighted how those two chromosomes can be combined in many more than two ways - and I pointed out how even the "standard" configurations don't always result in unambiguous sexes.

"There are only two sexes" is not in any way right. "There are more than two sexes" is the only accurate statement.
As i said Sil, the other person kinda killed my enthusiasm, but to clarify ill put my stand again:
according to what i have understood in my learning and understanding
There is a Binary classification of the sexes in science, however there are other variations based on these very binary concept however oxymoronic it sounds the variations are based on the degrees of either sexes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed