Started by Immortan Jonesy, Apr 20, 2022, 03:42:00 AM

Author
All Elon Musk (Read 7,727 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Based

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Well yes, genuinely in the case of blockers, in terms of available affirming care.

Unfortunately we are going backwards currently.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 14, 2024, 09:12:10 AM
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 08:51:20 AMLet me ask you this what are your views on gender affirming surgery for kids?

Mandatory.

Could you elaborate ? I don't think I quite get what you mean

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

See above. Puberty blockers and/or hormone therapy, should be more widely available earlier to more people, I believe was the point.

The Saint

The Saint

QuoteCome on dude, read what you're writing.
I definitely am Sil
QuoteAnd it's not even just chromosomes. Intersex people can have only XX or XY and still end up with both testicular and ovarian tissue - sometimes in the same gonad, sometimes one of each.
I never said it's "Just" about chromosomes i stand corrected if i implied so, this "Sometimes" is 20 to 80 times less common than the XXY chromosomes. what i meant was technically , yes there are exceptions and biological abnormalities, but the trans movement and what they are doing to the society isn't about this at all.
People who so sincerely defend this point miss the actual difference between Trans and hermaphrodites
QuoteThe only people who say "biology says there are only two sexes!" are people who don't at all know the biology.
It is factual to say it because Primarily there are only two! the other variations which do exist are explained in the reference to the primary sexes itself.
Quote"whatever scale u seem plausible"
and why do u presume he doesn't?
QuoteThe plausible scale would be beyond his means, which I know because I've spent more than twelve seconds talking to the guy over the last however many years.
And how much have you spent with Elon ? to know he had "unearned money", when there are multiple articles which do say he actually didn't

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 14, 2024, 09:12:10 AM
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 08:51:20 AMLet me ask you this what are your views on gender affirming surgery for kids?

Mandatory.
WOW!
What should be mandatory is watching that docu.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 09:37:10 AMthe trans movement and what they are doing to the society

Alright, what are they doing?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 09:37:10 AMwhat i meant was technically , yes there are exceptions
So it's not strictly binary, which you said.

QuotePeople who so sincerely defend this point miss the actual difference between Trans and hermaphrodites
One is gender and one is sex and that's not lost on anyone.
QuoteIt is factual to say it because Primarily there are only two! the other variations which do exist are explained in the reference to the primary sexes itself.
The variations are naturally occurring in humans and all sexually reproducing species. That there is mostly a binary doesn't mean it's factual to say it's strictly a binary. It's just wrong.

There are more than two sexes, the end.

QuoteAnd how much have you spent with Elon ? to know he had "unearned money", when there are multiple articles which do say he actually didn't
His own father called him out on his bullshit when Elon offered a reward for anyone who could prove he had inherited wealth.

Musk seemed to drop trying to say he was self made after that.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

The Saint

The Saint

Quote from: SiL on Mar 14, 2024, 09:41:44 AM
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 09:37:10 AMwhat i meant was technically , yes there are exceptions
So it's not strictly binary, which you said.
I also said primarily there are two sexes, to further explain the other variations are based of the binary.
Its XY XX XXY XYY XXX and XO(O is to signify absence of Y and not get confused )...how many different alphabets are used here?

QuoteOne is gender and one is sex and that's not lost on anyone.
you will be surprised on that!
QuoteThe variations are naturally occurring in humans and all sexually reproducing species. That there is mostly a binary doesn't mean it's factual to say it's strictly a binary. It's just wrong.

There are more than two sexes, the end.
"That there is mostly a binary doesn't mean it's factual to say it's strictly a binary".. Did i say that?

QuoteHis own father called him out on his bullshit when Elon offered a reward for anyone who could prove he had inherited wealth.

Musk seemed to drop trying to say he was self made after that.
There is more than enough sources to disregard the claim that he inherited a fortune.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 14, 2024, 09:39:04 AM
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 09:37:10 AMthe trans movement and what they are doing to the society

Alright, what are they doing?
This should help you

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 14, 2024, 09:36:32 AMSee above. Puberty blockers and/or hormone therapy, should be more widely available earlier to more people, I believe was the point.

As in, children should be allowed to undergo such operations if they express a desire to do so ?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The fact this has happened multiple times now on this obscure forum, just goes to show how widespread the fear and hate mongering for certain subaltern has become.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 14, 2024, 10:19:46 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 14, 2024, 09:36:32 AMSee above. Puberty blockers and/or hormone therapy, should be more widely available earlier to more people, I believe was the point.

As in, children should be allowed to undergo such operations if they express a desire to do so ?

Neither of those are operations, they're pills or injections that delay or alter puberty.

Kradan

Kradan

Fair enough, but the rest of my question ?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 10:08:29 AM"That there is mostly a binary doesn't mean it's factual to say it's strictly a binary".. Did i say that?
Yes.
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 08:40:00 AMI stand corrected on the term Gender, but Sex is definitely and strictly Binary, unless you are talking about the other variations which 'the people on the other' side aren't!!(like Trisomies)
It's not strictly a binary, as you claim. Things which aren't part of the binary being classified against the binary is just how classifications work - we need to compare things to define them.

There being two sex determining chromosomes in humans doesn't mean there's not more than two options or the other options don't somehow count or are lesser.

Please think about what you're saying. "There is only a binary except for when there's not" means there's not actually a binary.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed