All Elon Musk

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Apr 20, 2022, 03:42:00 AM

Author
All Elon Musk (Read 7,738 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Name a laurel he didn't buy off someone.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 06:29:29 AMHonestly asking...apart from him acting poorly on social media...what do u hate or dislike him for?
There is no ethical way to become a billionaire. Especially when you're anti-union.

QuoteYes he is totally wrong there and deserves to be called out for that ...but that alone...
Not for giving other antisemites a platform? Along with his anti-trans behaviour? Spreading misinformation?

I also love the tantrum he's throwing trying to sue OpenAI because they wouldn't let him buy it and fold it into Tesla.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Mar 14, 2024, 07:11:05 AMAlong with his anti-trans behaviour? Spreading misinformation?

Oh yeah, that.

The Saint

The Saint

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 14, 2024, 06:40:04 AMName a laurel he didn't buy off someone.
"Buy Off"...there's a specific thing required to do that.
Don't go on about how it was handed over from his parents.

Quote from: SiL on Mar 14, 2024, 07:11:05 AM
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 06:29:29 AMHonestly asking...apart from him acting poorly on social media...what do u hate or dislike him for?
There is no ethical way to become a billionaire. Especially when you're anti-union.

QuoteYes he is totally wrong there and deserves to be called out for that ...but that alone...
Not for giving other antisemites a platform? Along with his anti-trans behaviour? Spreading misinformation?

I also love the tantrum he's throwing trying to sue OpenAI because they wouldn't let him buy it and fold it into Tesla.

Giving antisemites a platform?, its not like a invitation given out there is it?
Its just that antisemitism is on the rise; also, contrary to popular beliefs about X here:
https://www.isdglobal.org/digital_dispatches/understanding-antisemitism-on-twitter-after-musk/

Anti-trans ? the Documentary he promoted?. Even though its a touchy subject people mostly tend to stand on either side of that argument; personally i don't entirely believe in the dilution of understanding the science on binary sex but i wont berate the people who do.
Open-Ai lawsuit is funny though.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 07:36:39 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 14, 2024, 06:40:04 AMName a laurel he didn't buy off someone.

Well how else did he get the start up money to begin buying things? And that's a lame deflection anyway. He buys shit that's already functional or 90% of the way there, adds his money to a distribution network, then takes full credit.

QuoteAnti-trans ? the Documentary he promoted?

No, his sperging out over getting cucked by chelsea manning and one of his kids trooning leading him to go full JKR anti-trans for quite a while.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 07:36:39 AM"Buy Off"...there's a specific thing required to do that.
He used the money to buy into projects that scaled and he sold in order to buy off other projects.

It's easy to take  high reward risks when you've got a safety net.

QuoteAnti-trans ? the Documentary he promoted?. Even though its a touchy subject people mostly tend to stand on either side of that argument;
Only one side gets people killed.

Quotepersonally i don't entirely believe in the dilution of understanding the science on binary sex but i wont berate the people who do.
Sex in humans isn't strictly binary and gender isn't sex.

The Saint

The Saint

QuoteName a laurel he didn't buy off someone.
QuoteWell how else did he get the start up money to begin buying things? And that's a lame deflection anyway. He buys shit that's already functional or 90% of the way there, adds his money to a distribution network, then takes full credit.
why don't you try it then at whatever scale u seem plausible.
Its rather a lame assumption buddy..
https://marketrealist.com/p/was-elon-musk-born-rich/#:~:text=Musk%20didn't%20get%20his,had%20%24100%2C000%20in%20student%20debt.

Before anyone accuses me of posting random articles to support my argument, we don't know the people about whom we are arguing about personally, reading articles and multiple sources is all we have.

QuoteAnti-trans ? the Documentary he promoted?

No, his sperging out over getting cucked by chelsea manning and one of his kids trooning leading him to go full JKR anti-trans for quite a while.
Getting cucked ? Chelsea manning ? you are scraping the bottom of the barrel here, they had a weird relationship for sure and there were some weird way they handled it but simmer down man!

SiL

SiL

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 08:00:14 AMwhy don't you try it then at whatever scale u seem plausible.
... do you think he's just got shitloads of unearned money lying around?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 08:00:14 AMGetting cucked ? Chelsea manning ? you are scraping the bottom of the barrel here, they had a weird relationship for sure and there were some weird way they handled it but simmer down man!

He literally got mad about trans stuff out of nowhere when his ex shacked up with a trans woman, so... yeah? Big cuck energy.

The Saint

The Saint

QuoteIt's easy to take  high reward risks when you've got a safety net.
Did you even read the article posted, why is everyone assuming he bought his fourtune?
QuoteOnly one side gets people killed.
Factually wrong!

QuoteSex in humans isn't strictly binary and gender isn't sex.
I stand corrected on the term Gender, but Sex is definitely and strictly Binary, unless you are talking about the other variations which 'the people on the other' side aren't!!(like Trisomies)

Quote from: SiL on Mar 14, 2024, 08:01:57 AM
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 08:00:14 AMwhy don't you try it then at whatever scale u seem plausible.
... do you think he's just got shitloads of unearned money lying around?
"whatever scale u seem plausible"
and why do u presume he doesn't?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 08:40:00 AMFactually wrong!

Who did the gays and trannies kill?

The Saint

The Saint

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 14, 2024, 08:42:47 AM
Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 08:40:00 AMFactually wrong!

Who did the gays and trannies kill?
Their own! Also remember , most groups on either side are often misrepresented by fanatics of their own, see through them!
now i can almost be sure all the opiniated people on this subject haven't even watched the documentary !
So let me ask you this what are your views on gender affirming surgery for kids?
QuoteBig cuck energy
u forgot to remove the "big"

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 08:51:21 AMSo let me ask you this what are your views on gender affirming surgery for kids?

Give me an example of sexual reassignment surgery happening to a kid without mentioning John Money.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 08:40:00 AMI stand corrected on the term Gender, but Sex is definitely and strictly Binary, unless you are talking about the other variations which 'the people on the other' side aren't!!(like Trisomies)
Come on dude, read what you're writing.

And it's not even just chromosomes. Intersex people can have only XX or XY and still end up with both testicular and ovarian tissue - sometimes in the same gonad, sometimes one of each.

The only people who say "biology says there are only two sexes!" are people who don't at all know the biology.

Quote"whatever scale u seem plausible"
and why do u presume he doesn't?
The plausible scale would be beyond his means, which I know because I've spent more than twelve seconds talking to the guy over the last however many years.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: The Saint on Mar 14, 2024, 08:51:20 AMLet me ask you this what are your views on gender affirming surgery for kids?

Mandatory.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed