Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 167,377 times)

Local Trouble

I kinda want to see Big Chap come back in a 1:1 recreation of his original design if only to show the Alien Isolation fans that it could still be done effectively without the big chonky jaw and stupid digitigrade legs.

Immortan Jonesy

^ Bring back the shoes!

Local Trouble

Just needs a pedicure is all.

Scott Conover

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 16, 2024, 06:48:03 PMYeah, the odd thing was the puppet had scarring, and what I saw from the film didn't. So take that what you will.

EGGMORPHINGG!!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Feb 15, 2024, 09:45:27 AMDo you feel she exaggerates a bit for promotion, or do you feel it's pretty accurate and will shock many people ?

Based on what I'm aware of, I'm actually quite interested to see how this scene turns out!

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah me too. I'm genuinely more and more excited about this movie.

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2024, 09:27:47 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Feb 15, 2024, 09:45:27 AMDo you feel she exaggerates a bit for promotion, or do you feel it's pretty accurate and will shock many people ?

Based on what I'm aware of, I'm actually quite interested to see how this scene turns out!

Damn, you know things too.

You know what that means, get him BOYS!!!

Still Collating...

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 17, 2024, 02:48:42 AMI kinda want to see Big Chap come back in a 1:1 recreation of his original design if only to show the Alien Isolation fans that it could still be done effectively without the big chonky jaw and stupid digitigrade legs.

The original thinner jaw should come back. The silly feet, not so much. Stompy's feet and extra joint worked well. Could be shorter the that of the aliens in Fireteam Elite or AvP2010. But not the weird heel feet of the original.

SiL

SiL

The original jaw is chonky as hell, it only got thinner from A3 onwards (even then mostly AR onwards).

Bring back the weird spur feet.

BlueMarsalis79

Not to the degree it is in Isolation.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Feb 20, 2024, 09:20:02 AMNot to the degree it is in Isolation.
You're right, it's bigger in Alien.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I always thought it proportionally in Isolation larger and more squared off, in relation to the rest of the head, especially from front on.

SiL

SiL

Big Chap's jaw fills his entire mouth and is basically a long, chunky rectangle. Boy thicc.

BigDaddyJohn

I wonder how the xeno/xenos will be portrayed in Romulus.

Old school style/slower type, or more aggressive style.

Immortan Jonesy

Hopefully in unpredictable ways; slowly and stealthily but also quickly and violently when it is required.

And the hands! bring back the hands!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed