Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 166,548 times)

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 11, 2024, 06:03:54 PMPrepare for nothing!

Too late.
I'm already gonna screw up my sleep schedule for the next week, just in case there is a possiblity for the teaser to show up. (by staying up late for the super bowl).

It is what it is.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 11, 2024, 06:03:54 PMPrepare for nothing!

Your inbox cannot say the same.. ;D

PortugueseXeno

Nah, you know what guys and gals.

I'm confident that Alien: Romulus is gonna get something at the Super Bowl.

I can feel it.

Today is the day!!!

Nightmare Asylum

It's gonna turn out that Badlands shot in secret and we're gonna get a trailer for that. But no Romulus.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

So what time is this seppo rugby match?

Rumour that Gladiator II might also make an appearance.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 11, 2024, 07:43:23 PMSo what time is this seppo rugby match?

6:30PM EST.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 11, 2024, 07:43:23 PMRumour that Gladiator II might also make an appearance.

Ridley double feature confirmed, then. 8)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Bloody yanks playing ruggers in the middle of the night!  >:(

Slutty Badger

Coverage starts at 10:45PM in my neck of the woods.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Honestly I don't think we'll get anything tonight, I would be happy to be wrong but I just don't think its gonna happen today.

Immortan Jonesy

What would you guys & gals do if a genuine trailer were leaked but in camera quality? (happened with Prometheus)

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 11, 2024, 11:30:22 PMWhat would you guys & gals do if a genuine trailer were leaked but in camera quality? (happened with Prometheus)

First of all, i would watch it.

Second of all, do you know something we don't?

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Feb 11, 2024, 11:31:15 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 11, 2024, 11:30:22 PMWhat would you guys & gals do if a genuine trailer were leaked but in camera quality? (happened with Prometheus)

First of all, i would watch it.

Second of all, do you know something we don't?

Nope, I'm just curious.

[cancerblack]

Okay this is getting pretty funny now.

Immortan Jonesy

lol

skhellter

skhellter

we'll get nothing.

in the meantime,

we can bet on how it'll connect to Alien

- I guess the Romulus station finds a ping from the Narcissus. They go investigate and retrieve the Narcissus. Keep Ripley in stasis. Go through the flight recorder and Ripley's logs. They send someone out to the area of space where the Nostromo blew up.
They scan the area for biological signals. (how? it's scifi, don't worry about it). 
They find the creature. Damaged and frozen in the cold depths of space.
They retrieve it, thinking it dead.
It comes back to life. Kills the station, kickstarts a hive via eggmorphing, etc.

The station becomes derelict, floating through space.

A bunch of kids, thinking they're gonna salvage a station and earn big $$$$$$, board the derelict station but... end up getting into trouble when they stir up the hive.

They fight for their lives. A few survive.
The lead character finds the Narcissus (still in storage!) and sets Ripley free. 
This will be used to explain why Ripley was out there for 57 years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed