Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,624 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I said something similar back in 2020:

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 05, 2020, 10:20:28 PMGod, this show is peak Ridley.  I just hope it'll scratch whatever itch he has to make David 3 so he can get it out of his system.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

A huge collection of Scott films, but his army buddies just want to watch Black Hawk Down on repeat.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 15, 2024, 11:07:40 PMI said something similar back in 2020:

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 05, 2020, 10:20:28 PMGod, this show is peak Ridley.  I just hope it'll scratch whatever itch he has to make David 3 so he can get it out of his system.

lol agreed, but probably not since he didnt get the third season.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 15, 2024, 11:11:33 PMA huge collection of Scott films, but his army buddies just want to watch Black Hawk Down on repeat.

It's weird that when I'm doing Army stuff I have no interest in watching, reading, or playing anything military, but when I'm not doing Army stuff it is essentially all I read about.  Military history and military non fiction. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Time to look to college football and Resident Evil as your escape.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I am still looking forward to the new game.  Though my UK Wildcats underachieved last year irl. 

Already beat RE4 remake. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jan 15, 2024, 11:04:10 PMI don't actually mind Ridley's other movies.  I just don't like his constant involvement with the Alien franchise. 

Fixed.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 15, 2024, 08:44:03 AMI can kind of picture him sitting in a lonely tent, out in a remote Yemeni desert with no climate control, no video games, no freezers, no f**king ice cream, no rubbers, no women, no internet.

Just a PS5 and a Prometheus Blu Ray.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The Army doesn't even bother with USO.  Every time I've ever seen an USO its been hosted by the Navy or Air Force.  Probably because the Army and the USMC don't believe in relaxing or having fun. 

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jan 16, 2024, 11:11:08 PMThe Army doesn't even bother with USO.  Every time I've ever seen an USO its been hosted by the Navy or Air Force.  Probably because the Army and the USMC don't believe in relaxing or having fun. 

Which branch has the best chow?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I can only say between the Navy and the Army, but it would be the Navy.  Army doesn't believe in spices. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jan 16, 2024, 11:17:26 PMI can only say between the Navy and the Army, but it would be the Navy.  Army doesn't believe in spices. 

Do your old NCAA 14 rivals know you're back and bringing the pain this summer?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Most of them are either out or they are deployed.  I missed a deployment because it took so long to go to my reclass.  So they will keep their money. 

I will be working on trying to finally finish my degree at UK for the first time since 2013.  However.  Anybody that wants it can get it. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed