Godzilla
101 (75.4%)
King Kong
25 (18.7%)
I don't know?
8 (6%)

Total Members Voted: 133

Author
The GODZILLA thread (Read 2,523,865 times)

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

No offense to Gamera fans but the general public has no clue what Gamera is while Godzilla is known by most. I understand why ToHo wouldn't want Godzilla to lose to him and why should he. I like Gamera but I don't need a Godzilla vs Gamera movie or cross over.  Plus Godzilla aka ToHo doesn't need Daiei aka Gamera like Gamera needs Godzilla.

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Dec 20, 2023, 10:52:12 AMNo offense to Gamera fans but the general public has no clue what Gamera is while Godzilla is known by most. I understand why ToHo wouldn't want Godzilla to lose to him and why should he. I like Gamera but I don't need a Godzilla vs Gamera movie or cross over.  Plus Godzilla aka ToHo doesn't need Daiei aka Gamera like Gamera needs Godzilla.

Oh boy, you want to stir an ugly debate on here, do you?  8)

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Maybe Godzilla Minus One is a prequel to Shin Godzilla 🤣 jkjk....love both movies but Godzilla Minus One is right up there with the Gojira.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've now watched eight episodes of Singular Point. Much better than the trilogy so far.

BigChapismyBestFriend

BigChapismyBestFriend

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 23, 2023, 12:42:39 AMI've now watched eight episodes of Singular Point. Much better than the trilogy so far.
that's great to hear

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

They actually let Anguirus be cool for the first time in a while.

Immortan Jonesy

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And, finished Singular Point. I'm not gonna pretend I followed all the science talk, but it was at least in service of the story instead of annoying padding like in the trilogy. And overall the series was very fun.

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Some new pictures for GXK The New Empire toys have been floating around today that give us our first look at a brand new titan.

Spoiler

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: DarthJoker45 on Dec 24, 2023, 11:49:43 PMSome new pictures for GXK The New Empire toys have been floating around today that give us our first look at a brand new titan.

Spoiler

Yeah, that's the new rumored titan that might feature in the flim, shi...eh, on second thought, I don't know should we be discussing this, as its potentially spoiler material?

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed