Godzilla
101 (75.4%)
King Kong
25 (18.7%)
I don't know?
8 (6%)

Total Members Voted: 133

Author
The GODZILLA thread (Read 2,524,136 times)

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Godzilla Minus One continues to earn rave reviews, at least from the more legit and credible youtube movie reviewers:

Also final trailer is out:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Really cool episode of Monarch this week, to boot. It's a good time to be a fan of this kind of stuff!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

ace3g

nanison

nanison

I've rewatched Gareth Edwards'Godzilla yesterday and I still love it big time. I have absolutely zero problems with the movie. I love the way it is shot, it is chockfull of epic shots, the sound design is fantastic, there is suspense, the build up to the end fight is perfect and unlike many I love the human angle because it manages to make humanity feel tiny, often the people in this movie look no bigger than ants. The monsters also move like I expect them to move and imo there was absolutely no shortage of screen time for the monsters.

The followups are no different than goofy marvel films. Luckily Monarch feels like the first movie (after 1 episode).

If Minus One has the same approach them I'm all ready for it.

Nightmare Asylum

ace3g

ace3g

BigChapismyBestFriend

BigChapismyBestFriend

I don't know how to feel about this

nanison

nanison

The age of Marvel, looks as ridiculous as the last 2 sequels.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: nanison on Dec 03, 2023, 09:07:19 PMThe age of Marvel, looks as ridiculous as the last 2 sequels.

Do you have kaiju fatigue now?

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: ace3g on Dec 03, 2023, 08:56:46 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV1OOlGwExM

Love it!

I also enjoyed the heck out of Godzilla Minus One in 4DX! What an emotional ride!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Seeing Godzilla run like that is comical and delightful.

It all feels very Showa era inspired. I didn't like KotM but I thought GvK was silly fun.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hahahahaha ok

SM

SM

Kongzooky.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed