Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 166,981 times)

SiL

SiL

I swear some of the poster concepts on the home releases use the same, if not very similar, font. It's very 70s sic fi.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Nov 24, 2023, 06:03:33 AMI swear some of the poster concepts on the home releases use the same, if not very similar, font. It's very 70s sic fi.

I immediately thought "VHS" when I saw it, but can't place it exactly.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

How far off a teaser trailer do we think?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Nov 24, 2023, 07:20:52 PMHow far off a teaser trailer do we think?

Not until some time after the New Year, I'd say. Covenant got its first (shitty) trailer on Christmas the year before it came out, but that was a May release. Romulus isn't until August.

BlueMarsalis79

It did introduce me to Aurora, that I will always deeply appreciate.

SiL

SiL

It's about 4 months on average prior to the release of the movie.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 24, 2023, 09:35:56 PMIt did introduce me to Aurora, that I will always deeply appreciate.

11 years on and I still listen to Gazelle Twin off the back of a tiny sample in a Prometheus trailer that wasn't even released in my country. And occasionally some Mirel Wagner thanks to Isolation.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Thanks to Covenant I discovered John Denver 8)

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 24, 2023, 11:21:32 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 24, 2023, 09:35:56 PMIt did introduce me to Aurora, that I will always deeply appreciate.

11 years on and I still listen to Gazelle Twin off the back of a tiny sample in a Prometheus trailer that wasn't even released in my country. And occasionally some Mirel Wagner thanks to Isolation.

You just introduced me to that one :o

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 24, 2023, 11:47:16 PMThanks to Covenant I discovered John Denver 8)

I'm pretty sure "Take Me Home Country Roads" was just obligated to be part of every movie released in 2017.

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 24, 2023, 11:52:24 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 24, 2023, 11:47:16 PMThanks to Covenant I discovered John Denver 8)

I'm pretty sure "Take Me Home Country Roads" was just obligated to be part of every movie released in 2017.

Including Logan Lucky, which also features Katherine Waterston!

BlueMarsalis79

But not in the actual western released in 2017, Logan.

skhellter

skhellter

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 24, 2023, 11:52:24 PM

2nd Kingsman movie too.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Fair enough, I didn't see any of the movies mentioned  though, I mean in 2017. Actually, I usually only go to the theaters to watch sci-fi or fantasy stuff, and rarelly; dramas, comedies, romance or even horror (except Alien, but more because it's science fiction as well :laugh: ).

Edit ~ I saw Logan years after the release. :-X👉👈

PortugueseXeno

Come on, Fede.

Feed us.

We need more Alien news.

PortugueseXeno

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0XnEauPXxp/

Some people here theorized that Alien: Romulus would mainly be set on a colony world in the process of being terraformed, but apparently, Romulus will most likely be a space station for our characters to board.

The Alien: Isolation vibes keep growing.

I guess this explains Cailee's comments of wirework, so incoming space walk scenes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed