10 (5.1%)
Hated it! (0/5)
7 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 196

Author
Prey Fan Reviews (Read 162,722 times)

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: SiL on Aug 23, 2022, 06:41:53 PMRose tinted glasses gonna tint.

Rose tinted glasses for a movie which I only vaguely enjoy watching (once a decade or so)?  Yeah, okay.  Sure, buddy.  I'm on this forum for Alien, not Predator (a franchise which I barely care about, original movie included).  Still, if it helps you to stay in denial about the mediocrity of Prey, then by all means, blame my valid criticisms upon rose tinted glasses.

Kradan

Kradan

Wait, aren't you supposed to be gone ?

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 23, 2022, 07:24:54 PMWait, aren't you supposed to be gone ?

I'll go when I please.

Kradan

Kradan

OK

Quote from: St_Eddie on Aug 23, 2022, 11:51:42 AMI'm gonna leave this forum for a time.  Fanboys are intolerable at the best of times, much less so during the honeymoon period of a new release.  Bye bye.

Quote from: St_Eddie on Aug 23, 2022, 05:43:18 PMAnyway, off I toddle again

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Yes, I'm aware of what I said and I would be gone if others had resisted the urge to make snarky comments about me in my absence.

Kradan

Kradan

I mean, what the hell were you expecting ? That we will al be like "NOOO, Eddie, please, don't go !  :'(  :'(  :'("

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 23, 2022, 07:43:34 PMI mean, what the hell were you expecting ? That we will al be like "NOOO, Eddie, please, don't go !  :'(  :'(  :'("

No, absolutely not.  What even led you to think that's what I was implying?!  I merely idiotically thought that people may allow me to express my opinion and not act as though my (completely valid) criticisms are insane.  It would have been nice if I could say I was going and for people to simply not say jack shit once I had left.  However, evidently people couldn't resist the opportunity to be snarky twats.

Let's try again, shall we; I am leaving now.  Simply don't say peep about this and I'll stay gone.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

The decision to come back is entirely on you and no one else.

Sometimes you just gotta let it go, pick your fights better and etc, stress management things.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 23, 2022, 07:43:34 PMI mean, what the hell were you expecting ? That we will al be like "NOOO, Eddie, please, don't go !  :'(  :'(  :'("

Kinda backfired like Godfather Part 3

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I did not think a more fleshed out version of my original post meant I was being a snarky twat. My apologies.  :-\

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Fine.  I am going now.  For the record; I do not expect, nor did I ever, for people I can't even stand myself to beg me to return. Why ever would I?!  You can now all be snarky about me again.  It won't draw me back in this time.  I'll leave y'all to your little echo chamber of positivity about a distinctly mediocre and flawed movie.

SiL

SiL

Hicks is going to have an aneurysm when he sees this thread.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Lol.

[cancerblack]

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SiL on Aug 23, 2022, 08:21:22 PMHicks is going to have an aneurysm when he sees this thread.

If anyone asks, it's definetly not my fault

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed