Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,530 times)

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Dominion is a very dumb yet fun movie, definitely the JP3 of the JW trilogy

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Also doesn't make sense at all how dinosaurs spread all over the world. Did they cross the ocean to travel to europe  :laugh:

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 10, 2022, 10:04:29 PMAlso doesn't make sense at all how dinosaurs spread all over the world. Did they cross the ocean to travel to europe  :laugh:
An easy to miss point, but they were spread around via the black market and other companies getting their hands on cloning tech and their DNA

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 11, 2022, 08:54:40 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 10, 2022, 10:04:29 PMAlso doesn't make sense at all how dinosaurs spread all over the world. Did they cross the ocean to travel to europe  :laugh:
An easy to miss point, but they were spread around via the black market and other companies getting their hands on cloning tech and their DNA

But when was this specified in the movie ?

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 11, 2022, 11:58:27 PM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 11, 2022, 08:54:40 PM

But when was this specified in the movie ?
Shown in the end of Fallen Kingdom, and in the literal dinosaur black market in Malta, also implied when they mention how Atrociraptors were "designer" dinos, and Biosyn literally saying they made most of their dinos

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

But we see many living free in the wild, how did they get there ? They escaped from the black market and stuff ? That doesn't make much sense IMO.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 12, 2022, 01:04:41 AMBut we see many living free in the wild, how did they get there ? They escaped from the black market and stuff ? That doesn't make much sense IMO.
Shh, shhhhhhh, none of that matters, just watch the cool scenes.

I'm saying this as someone who did exactly that.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 12, 2022, 01:04:41 AMBut we see many living free in the wild, how did they get there ? They escaped from the black market and stuff ? That doesn't make much sense IMO.
Yeah, they escaped. Dominion is set 4 years after Fallen Kingdom, that's enough time for these growth gene filled dinos to spread and reproduce, with dinosaurs being taken from Sorna too, as well as being cloned by other companies as far back as 2016 (Camp Cretaceous)

reecebomb

reecebomb

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 10, 2022, 06:33:27 PMDominion is a very dumb yet fun movie, definitely the JP3 of the JW trilogy
Entire JW trilogy is super dumb (in a bad way, thus boring).
Fu*k Trevorrow, starting this trilogy assuming we'll be bored of dinosaurs and giving us this crap instead.

QuoteYeah, they escaped. Dominion is set 4 years after Fallen Kingdom, that's enough time for these growth gene filled dinos to spread and reproduce, with dinosaurs being taken from Sorna too, as well as being cloned by other companies as far back as 2016 (Camp Cretaceous)

Nope, doesn't make much sense, but in Jurassic Worlds cartoon world logic, perhaps.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Darkness

Darkness

Well, I watched Dominion last night. It was okay, probably my least favourite out of the lot. I think what really hurt it there wasn't really an antagonist dinosaur like the other films. It takes so long for the Giganotosaurus to show up and even then, it just seemed slow when the characters were trying to move around the car. The Malta setpiece with the Velociraptors was fun and the Therizinosaurus was a nice new dinosaur to see with Claire in the swamp. I wish there was more of it. I don't think we needed the old cast at all.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Too much sillyness in this movie. Again with animals teaming up like humans, again with animals having somewhat human feelings. Dafuq.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jul 15, 2022, 01:51:35 PMhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXtjjSPUUAEEVSa?format=jpg

Megalodon is my favorite dinosaur. I think he could beat that green eyed bastard.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 18, 2022, 02:48:07 AMMegalodon is my favorite dinosaur. I think he could beat that green eyed bastard.
nah fam best dinosaur clearly Paraceratherium

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed