New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,324,692 times)

Nightmare Asylum

There's a few around here, just gotta keep your eye out for them :P

kakokapolei

Hello
I'm a new member, I just found this website 3 days ago. I'm kakokapolei, and I'm from Hawaii.

CARLOS FANDANGO

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM
Use this thread to introduce yourselves.

I'm Darkness, 21 years old and I'm the administrator of AvPGalaxy.

Hello, I am a new member called carlos fandango and I am from England

Nightmare Asylum

Welcome guys!

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome all the new members to the avp galaxy :)

Quote from: BAD_ASS_MOFO on Aug 23, 2012, 02:44:04 PM
great ppl here

Indeed :)

Deathmoose

Hi, I've always loved Sci-fi films and especially love both the Aliens and Predator franchises. I actually found this site looking for high quality images to use for a birthday present. TONS of cool stuff here!

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathmoose on Aug 29, 2012, 06:43:00 AM
Hi, I've always loved Sci-fi films and especially love both the Aliens and Predator franchises. I actually found this site looking for high quality images to use for a birthday present. TONS of cool stuff here!

Hi there Deathmoose, good to have you with us. Enjoy! :)

darkvegett0

hello all i cant wait for the new aliens game!!! the last movie was such a disapointment

Celestial Anomoly

Celestial Anomoly

Greetings! I'm Celestial Anomoly, as you've already figured out from a slight glance to the left, and I've been lurking the forums for about a year and a half before registering. Mostly because it seemed more sane to observe the Prometheus build up and reactions before jumping in myself!  :D

I like the biting sarcasm this forum has with it, and it seems mostly in pretty good humor [mostly], so I figured I would jump in.  :)

Not much to say about mysef at the moment, but I'm a pretty big fan of the Alien series, and my thoughts on Prometheus were that while it was a step away from AvP, into more grounded Alienverse territory, its technical problems were distracting to the point where I couldnt enjoy it as much as I would have liked. Maybe on repeat viewings when the BD comes out, I can appreciate it for its different qualities.

Look forward to discussing whatever comes up with you guys!  :)

Oh, and my apostrophe key isn't working so well right now, so excuse any misses you might catch. :D

Effectz

Effectz

First Blood

Quote from: Celestial Anomoly on Sep 04, 2012, 09:05:39 PM
Greetings! I'm Celestial Anomoly, as you've already figured out from a slight glance to the left, and I've been lurking the forums for about a year and a half before registering. Mostly because it seemed more sane to observe the Prometheus build up and reactions before jumping in myself!  :D

I like the biting sarcasm this forum has with it, and it seems mostly in pretty good humor [mostly], so I figured I would jump in.  :)

Not much to say about mysef at the moment, but I'm a pretty big fan of the Alien series, and my thoughts on Prometheus were that while it was a step away from AvP, into more grounded Alienverse territory, its technical problems were distracting to the point where I couldnt enjoy it as much as I would have liked. Maybe on repeat viewings when the BD comes out, I can appreciate it for its different qualities.

Look forward to discussing whatever comes up with you guys!  :)

Welcome, hope you enjoy the site. I am Batman First Blood. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9G18qHPhcM#

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 04, 2012, 09:09:19 PMWelcome, hope you enjoy the site. I am Batman First Blood. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9G18qHPhcM#
Don't trust him. He's the Prince of Lies.

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 04, 2012, 09:11:01 PM

Don't trust him either. He's the father of a trickster.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 04, 2012, 09:12:30 PM
Quote from: Laufey on Sep 04, 2012, 09:11:01 PM

Don't trust him either. He's the father of a trickster.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed