New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,346,774 times)

Tony Stark

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 01, 2012, 05:17:00 PM
Welcome to the Galaxy Tony Stark!

Have to say, it's a honor to have the inventor of the Iron Man suit here among us.
Yes *ahem* the idea was always there... somewhere, I just needed a near-death experience, the right cave and moral epiphany to stop me from "procrastinating" and actually build it.  ;)

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 01, 2012, 05:19:11 PM
Welcome, Tony! Can't wait to see you using the new Mark VIII next year!
That makes two of us!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I look forward to posting more around here soon

ShadowPred

Glorious

colonialmarine9

I'm Gio i love anything to do with Aliens, Predators, Marines, and Enginners, I've been a fan since I watched Alien when I was only 4 years old and I'm glad to be a member :)

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Welcome to the forum Gio, hope you enjoy your stay here.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Tony Stark on Aug 01, 2012, 04:55:55 PM
Hi everyone, been lurking around the site for a few days and decided to actually join as a member not too long ago. I've been into both the Alien and Predator franchises since my single digit years, played quite few of the games as well.
I'm currently a second year Mech Engineering student living in Australia. Surprised this name wasn't taken given the number of Iron Man fans there are around now, haha.

You may have the most colour avatar on this entire forum. Welcome!!

noway

noway

Hi I'm on this forum to talk about alien vs predator and alien games, suggestions and feedback technical etc.

colonialmarine9

thanks Vecrotus im sure that i will  :)

Vickers

Vickers

Welcome, guys.

Ingenious Alien

Ingenious Alien

Hi, I'm Ingenious Alien and I joined after reading a few articles. I hope to stay here and stay active.

I love Aliens and Predators, I'm not crazy about Marines, and I had a hard time picking my favorite group. I've watched all the Alien, Predator, and Alien Vs Predator movies and I enjoy playing Alien Vs Predator (2010) for Xbox 360. BTW just call me Ingenious. (Or Wolf, and maybe Catalyst).

Nightmare Asylum

Welcome aboard, guys!

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Welcome to the forum, guys!

Chris Designer

Hi there. It's great to be here and share the views. Alien fan

Smart Aleck Comedy

Hey everyone, I'm the founder/manager at Smart Aleck Comedy, so expect me to add in some jokes and puns with my posts. I swear the puns won't be too punishing.

I used to post as DrummDragon, and that's still my XBL gamertag. If you want to play AvP, add me.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Welcome to the site!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Smart Aleck Comedy on Aug 10, 2012, 01:19:43 AM
Hey everyone, I'm the founder/manager at Smart Aleck Comedy, so expect me to add in some jokes and puns with my posts. I swear the puns won't be too punishing.

I used to post as DrummDragon, and that's still my XBL gamertag. If you want to play AvP, add me.

We can always use more humour around here. Welcome!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed