New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,346,660 times)

aliens13

aliens13

Hi all, my name is Thomas, i live in Argentina and i am huge fan of Alien

TurokSwe

TurokSwe

Hello, friends!

My name is Emil and I'm from Sweden. In my own opinion I would say that I'm probably one of the biggest fans of the Alien/Predator universe! At least in my country. Anyway, I've been following AVPGalaxy for many years now, and it has always been as entertaining and fascinating to view this site. Apart from being an AVP fan I'm also a fan of several other things like Jurassic Park, Ice Age, Anaconda, Lake Placid, Bionicle, Terminator etc. etc. I use to "work" daily as a cryptozoologist/cryptobotanist and tries to get closer to the truth and discover and think of some new things along the way. I'm both a creationist and evolutionist (don't ask me to explain, please) and I'm a huge believer in the Ancient Astronaut Theory. Yes, I love subjects about space and extraterrestrials and such things, but I also love subjects like dinosaurs, prehistory, history, the future, nature, mysteries and the supernatural very, very, very much too! In fact, where I live, I'm known as the Dinosaur/Dinosaur Man/Dinosaur Hunter because of my great interest, passion, work and knowledge about dinosaurs and related topics, and of course by definition of my nickname I'm always on the hunt for dinosaurs, both living and dead.

Ha det gött!

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!  Don't forget to read the rules.  Enjoy the site and its members.  8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: TurokSwe on Aug 15, 2012, 07:29:46 PM
Hello, friends!

My name is Emil and I'm from Sweden. In my own opinion I would say that I'm probably one of the biggest fans of the Alien/Predator universe! At least in my country. Anyway, I've been following AVPGalaxy for many years now, and it has always been as entertaining and fascinating to view this site. Apart from being an AVP fan I'm also a fan of several other things like Jurassic Park, Ice Age, Anaconda, Lake Placid, Bionicle, Terminator etc. etc. I use to "work" daily as a cryptozoologist/cryptobotanist and tries to get closer to the truth and discover and think of some new things along the way. I'm both a creationist and evolutionist (don't ask me to explain, please) and I'm a huge believer in the Ancient Astronaut Theory. Yes, I love subjects about space and extraterrestrials and such things, but I also love subjects like dinosaurs, prehistory, history, the future, nature, mysteries and the supernatural very, very, very much too! In fact, where I live, I'm known as the Dinosaur/Dinosaur Man/Dinosaur Hunter because of my great interest, passion, work and knowledge about dinosaurs and related topics, and of course by definition of my nickname I'm always on the hunt for dinosaurs, both living and dead.

Ha det gött!

I am also a fellow Dinosaur nut, since I was five years old. I welcome you with open arms, Emil :)

scar_69

scar_69

Hi my name is Sven an come from Germany

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hello Sven and welcome to AvP Galaxy. Enjoy your stay with us :)

Baniac

Baniac

Hi, I'm Baniac, 15 years old and I'm a big fan of the Alien and Predator films.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Careful to follow the rules or else your punishment will be quite severe ;)

Welcome Baniac!

Diamondback Predator

Hey everyone, I'm Travis (Diamondback Predator). Im 27, from Texas and I love all of the Aliens and Predator Franchise. Happy to be here with advocates like myself!

Nightmare Asylum

Welcome to the Galaxy, guys!

CarnalCalligraphy

CarnalCalligraphy

How are you? I just wanted to introduce myself.  :)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

311 posts later... ::)

VicerExciser206

Hey, my name is Gabe. I live in Seattle and I love it here. I love all the Alien, Predator, and AVP stuff. I was obsessed with Aliens when I was a kid even though I couldn't watch the movie all I new of was what the alien looked like and that was so awesome looking to me. Now that I'm older I own all the movies, many of the original DH comics and all of the newer omnibus's. I'm hoping to find some people who like the AVPR movie as much as me because everyone I know hates it for some reason  :D  I have all the novels too, also great.

Nightmare Asylum

Welcome! While I don't share your love for AVPR, its great to have you here! :)

VicerExciser206

Thanks man  :) I'm sure there will be VERY few people who agree with me on AVPR  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed