Awakening: Plot line surfaces

Started by 0321recon, Nov 14, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

Author
Awakening: Plot line surfaces (Read 9,179 times)

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

I always assumed Ridley's "go to the planet" quote meant Origae 6.

David will let the colonists establish themselves on Origae 6, then unleash his "wolf" upon them and watch as they construct a hive.

Then the engineers will track him down for some engineer versus alien action.

One way or another, this will lead to one of the engineer ships being filled with eggs and landing on LV-426.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

I hope not

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 15, 2018, 02:30:36 AM
They could always do a musical. I'll tell you what, Fassbender creating his hellchild and dominating the universe while surrounded by fan-dancing and Wagner's music is something I'd almost pay to see. Just the sight of him standing atop a tiny steel platform floating up towards the heavens and his place among the gods. Chills dude, serious chills.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 15, 2018, 02:25:36 AM
Dude, after Covenant box office; I'm not sure if they are going to follow this premise (or even if they're going to make a third prequel at all).

Don't care. I want Planet David!

toro

toro

isn't it possibe that origae-6 is lv426?

SM

SM

No.

Nightmare Asylum

We already knew this information, but hopefully it coming out again makes a big enough splash on the web that Disney/Fox take notice.

I would really love to see Ridley get to see his vision through to its conclusion before we move onto some other new take on the Alien franchise.

toro

toro

Quote from: SM on Nov 15, 2018, 04:44:14 AM
No.
is that based on the star system of zeta reticuli and whatnot?

SiL

SiL

And a few other things, such as LV-426 being a moon, not a planet.

SM

SM

Yeah and LV-426 being 2 and half years from Earth in Prometheus and 8 years travel 10 years later.

And the fact they have different names.

toro

toro

well now i feel stupid, ha
thanks guys

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Lots of news sites covering this as if it's new.

SM

SM

Gotta get dem clicks.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 15, 2018, 03:01:47 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Nov 15, 2018, 02:30:36 AM
They could always do a musical. I'll tell you what, Fassbender creating his hellchild and dominating the universe while surrounded by fan-dancing and Wagner's music is something I'd almost pay to see. Just the sight of him standing atop a tiny steel platform floating up towards the heavens and his place among the gods. Chills dude, serious chills.

I'm telling you all that David having a pied piper and his children moment could be awesome. Give that robot a saxophone and have him wipe out the engines to sweet jazz.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed