The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 86,025 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: RazorSlash on Mar 05, 2011, 02:36:39 AM
I had a dream last night that I got banned from AvPG for posting the Blue Waffle.
By the way, never look up Blue Waffle.

Lol, I'm kinda ashamed that I already know what that is.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: The Ghoul on Mar 05, 2011, 02:38:32 AM
I had a dream last night that I got banned from AvPG for posting the Blue Waffle.

I only know what it is because a friend of mine sent it to me as a prank.
I still f**king hate him for it.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: RazorSlash on Mar 05, 2011, 02:39:10 AM

My friend did the same thing to me. HAHAHAHA!

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

remember the black midget from 'irene, me and my other me'?

I was him. And alot of zee finest rear ends in the universe.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I was walking around my neighborhood and this group of assholes was around and started chunking rocks at me. Even when they were really far away the rocks magically flew towards me. I went home, got my gun, and shot the people with a sinisterly wide grin. The end.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: The Ghoul on Mar 05, 2011, 02:16:14 AM

That toy always cracked me up it's the look on his face.  :laugh:

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Lie on Mar 05, 2011, 11:51:48 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Mar 05, 2011, 02:16:14 AM

That toy always cracked me up it's the look on his face.  :laugh:

I know right, its like "Yeah I'm a badass."

:laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: The Ghoul on Mar 05, 2011, 02:41:52 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Mar 05, 2011, 02:39:10 AM

My friend did the same thing to me. HAHAHAHA!

My cousin did it to me in my case. I still have not found a way to get back at him for it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If I had read this conversation a few months back, I'd have googled the thing out of curiosity.
I've learned to NEVER do things like this.
Something from 4chan, I suppose.

Lie

Lie

I was jamming in chip shop with my mates and I order a 7 inch pizza and my mates says to me "Why do you always order pizza?" I'm like "Fine I'll order 6 hot wings" I look to the right of him and see an open oven and a tomato stuck in the grill, the flames right under it and it wasn't cooking. Just as I say "This is a dream." I wake up.

:-\

So if I was a character in Inception my totem would be an oven that cooks in reality but doesn't in the dream state...

Spoiler

What a disappointment...
[close]

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Had to save Sarah Conner again. This time I got past Techn Noir and the police station but didn't quite get to the hotel.
But I'm getting there.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

:laugh:
You'll need new sheets on that day.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

I just dreamt that I was a young newbie Predator who was hunting some strange alien creature and a ooman soldier on a rocky mountain in some sort of Earth like planet. I killed the soldier and skinned him leaving his equipment and skin there, I took the skull and spine as trophies and hung him somewhere, eventually the hunt is over and before I knew it I'm back in my Yautja living quarters "waking up" finding out it was only a bloody dream and I'm on my way to some kind of ceremony, a friend woke me up and told me to join him and the others in the hall we're gonna eat.

So I go and am introduced to the other clan members, the leader was a HUGE female and she didn't seem friendly, anyway I go to get a drink, everyone picks a nice brew but I pick some super fizzy drink, I didn't know it but when I picked it everyone gave me weird looks even the Yautja cook, then I went to the toilet (which was in the dinner hall, in the public yes I guess Predators have no shame  :P) there was a wall covering me but it was small, I open the drink and man when the foam shot out I was like  :o (Imagine P*ssyface's expression before Harrigan cut his hand off) the fizz shot out like mad, I quickly point it at the toilet to make it look like I'm taking a leak, boy did the area get messy, then I took a sip of the drink it tasted kind of like coke  ;D.

Later I join my pals for dinner they were having some nice spaghetti and pasta (lol I know) it looked delicious, and I go "which plate is mine?" and the guy points it out and I take a bite (it was great), then some Predator calls me out and everyone is silent, my friend tells me "good luck" and I go to the Predator who called me, he points me to the direction of the toilet (uh oh)

I go there, and there is the huge female clan leader looking really angry, she points to the huge mess I made earlier and says "did you do this?" I nod (crapping bricks at the same time) and I offer to clean it up and she tells me I will and to meet her at her quarters for "punishment" it sounded naughty I know but scary at the same time, then I wake up omg I wish I finished of that pasta it was delicious  >:(

Btw some detail of the interiour of the ship was a mixture of avp and p2 ships, I recognised them immediatly in the dream  :) thank God for this thread, I get to write it down now and no I didn't make anything up I swear I just woke up from it  ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Last night I had a dream where I went around killing dinosaurs with a a bunch of guns, many axes, and many swords right before I woke up, I was about to fight a T.Rex carrying a rocket launcher and a .50 cal on it's sides, zombie Raptors, a Brachiosaurus with cannons on it, and group of ninja Oviraptors. I think someone must have put something in me before I went to sleep.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quoteninja oviraptors
*nods*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed