The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 87,078 times)

Nelizar The Hybrid

Nelizar The Hybrid

Quote from: Dark Fatalis on Apr 18, 2011, 09:01:18 PM
Dreamed some friend and I were in New York when the events of Cloverfield happened.

^^^ Best. Dream. Ever. So. Far.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

I had a dream how I was fighting Bizzaro from Superman, in the subways, I was getting my butt kicked and when a train came by he tortured me by pushing me against the moving train, then he pushed my face against it like Spiderman did to Sandman. Then out of nowhere Superman came in and took me out of the subways and somewhere safe, Bizzaro was still following, but we got away.

Then the dream changed to me being Spawn and infiltrating some dark warehouse, can't remember exactly what happened in this one, but it was epic, the brutal takedowns I preformed it reminded me of Spiderman Noire from shattered dimensions.

Gate

Gate

He's back in my dream again...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Dreamt I was taking shelter from a zombie invasion in a huge dwarf fortress that was carved into a mountain, shooting zombies with crossbows along with Henry Cavill, Bobby from Supernatural and the sisters from Charmed, all while making out with Scarlett Johansson.

Why did I have to wake up?! :'(

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 21, 2011, 12:45:36 PM
Dreamt I was taking shelter from a zombie invasion in a huge dwarf fortress that was carved into a mountain, shooting zombies with crossbows along with Henry Cavill, Bobby from Supernatural and the sisters from Charmed, all while making out with Scarlett Johansson.

Why did I have to wake up?! :'(

best. dream. ever.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Dreamt I was making a sammich.

Looked out the window. Stroked my moustache. Squinted.

Turned back to sammich, knife still coated in thick peanut butter. Schhhp. Schhhp. Schhhp.

Lie

Lie

I had an office job but I f**ked up and got fired, on the way home I passed a black cat that wasn't fully grown yet I played with it for a bit then moved on only to find it following me so I walked home with it as I opened the doors I woke up.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I dreamed that I was playing the original version of RE 5 that never came to be, why did I have to wake up :'(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I had a dream two days ago where I was a Ninja that travel back in time, and went around killing people. Then I bump into my younger self from 2000 where I walk into the movie theater that was playing "Digimon: The Movie". I woke up after wards when it happen.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Last night I dreamt I escape from the Titanic which was singking AND had been taken over by terrorists.
After my death defying efforts, I got a 45 Longslide with Lazer Sighting and mounted it on the wall in my bedroom.
It was pretty fun.

Nope

Nope

Did you kill the terrorists?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I think I may have killed a few. It's a bit fuzzy.
I have vague recollections of using the Longslide.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

i dreamed that i ran an airline. for mice.

what.

Nelizar The Hybrid

Nelizar The Hybrid

I dreamt about.... 2 or 3 days ago that I was in a dark room, no light besides this square red glowing panel (Hollow in the middle so.. its a square) that was glowing a redish type color on the floor. I moved toward it, and as I stepped on it a sharp pain when through my body (I hate those dreams that you can actually feel >.>), about 5 seconds later (I think...) I start chanting words, words that make no freaking sense at all, and as I chant a image pops up into the middle of the square I am squareing (Walking around the square to each edge), its a kid, its me when I was little. As I tried my hardest to look as close as I can, I notice that that image, the person in it, I, was screaming in pain, I tried to reach out to this false image to try and help 'myself'... but with no luck. My body refuses to listen to me, I chant louder and louder, and as my uncontrollable body does this, my 'image' screams of pain and for help get louder.
All I remember is my 'now not my own body' is twisted, I don't even know how to explain it... But after I saw my own twisted body in this dream, I immediatley woke up and looked at my hands...
yeah... I'm glad my hands weren't covered in blood like in the dream... o.o

seriously, this dream has scared the shiz out of me.
Won't get out of my head either.
is that.. wierd at all? :(

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Nelizar The Hybrid on Apr 23, 2011, 04:01:01 PM
I dreamt about.... 2 or 3 days ago that I was in a dark room, no light besides this square red glowing panel (Hollow in the middle so.. its a square) that was glowing a redish type color on the floor. I moved toward it, and as I stepped on it a sharp pain when through my body (I hate those dreams that you can actually feel >.>), about 5 seconds later (I think...) I start chanting words, words that make no freaking sense at all, and as I chant a image pops up into the middle of the square I am squareing (Walking around the square to each edge), its a kid, its me when I was little. As I tried my hardest to look as close as I can, I notice that that image, the person in it, I, was screaming in pain, I tried to reach out to this false image to try and help 'myself'... but with no luck. My body refuses to listen to me, I chant louder and louder, and as my uncontrollable body does this, my 'image' screams of pain and for help get louder.
All I remember is my 'now not my own body' is twisted, I don't even know how to explain it... But after I saw my own twisted body in this dream, I immediatley woke up and looked at my hands...
yeah... I'm glad my hands weren't covered in blood like in the dream... o.o

seriously, this dream has scared the shiz out of me.
Won't get out of my head either.
is that.. wierd at all? :(
I hate dreams where you try to move or something but you can't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed