The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 87,045 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 11, 2011, 01:03:37 AM
Last night I had a dream where I went around killing dinosaurs with a a bunch of guns, many axes, and many swords right before I woke up, I was about to fight a T.Rex carrying a rocket launcher and a .50 cal on it's sides, zombie Raptors, a Brachiosaurus with cannons on it, and group of ninja Oviraptors. I think someone must have put something in me before I went to sleep.
...I love you.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Last night I had a dream where I went around killing dinosaurs with a a bunch of guns, many axes, and many swords right before I woke up, I was about to fight a T.Rex carrying a rocket launcher and a .50 cal on it's sides, zombie Raptors, a Brachiosaurus with cannons on it, and group of ninja Oviraptors. I think someone must have put something in me before I went to sleep.
Your dream does not

Spoiler
[close]

I had a pretty great dinosaur dream once. In my dream I was watching TV, and on the TV there were two kids being chased aroung a kitchen table by a raptor. This continued for some time, minus Benny Hill, until they stopped, and the raptor jumped onto the table.

"Well," spoke the raptor. "I believe this has been a productive session. But my time has run short, and I have many more embassies to visit."

The raptor cleared his throat, covering his jaws politely with a curved claw. "Goodnight to you all, and remember: travel in packs."

The rest of the dream consisted of aerial shots of New Zealand and the raptor leaping majestically over fences.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Darn I was thinking of Turok Dinosaur Hunter and Turok Evolution the whole time while reading this ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Mar 11, 2011, 11:09:29 AM

Darn I was thinking of Turok Dinosaur Hunter and Turok Evolution the whole time while reading this ;D

Ironically I do believe that's what brought forth the dream since I was playing Evolution a few weeks earlier. I should probably go and play more :D

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

I love Turok Evolution  ;D

I had two awkward dreams today, once again I was a Predator fighting Aliens and Predaliens in some compound, there were also dog aliens.

I can't remember it fully but I remember a really weird moment where I find a jeep and open it's door with my clawed hands to find it full off cramped Aliens inside hiding from me and not wanting to get out, I had a lot of difficulty trying to pull them out there were just so many of them, and man they felt disgusting to the touch like crabs with some slime on them  what kind of a Predator am I to get disgusted by such things? I was also worried about getting my claws dirty such a wimp, maybe I should be called Pussyface, not that badass in P2 :-[

then it just switched to me being a Na'vi and me and a friend were trying to get ourselves a girl, and I just started to kiss the girl he liked  ;D he was a good pal though cos he smiled (or maybe he was into that sort of stuff I dunno) then we made that bond thingy me and his girl under that tree, those who are familiar know what I'm talking about  :)

Weird string of dreams I'm getting these days, does anyone get multiple dreams in a row? Or am I alone?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

This is a recurring dream I have - I've been having it since August 2008 I think, and it appears randomly during my REM phase - there are two versions of it.
The dream starts with me - I'm fluctuating in Space. No Astronaut suit, nothing. I'm in common clothes. In front of me, very far, Earth, the Sun, the Solar System y'now. Everything. While I'm looking around to try to know what's going on, I hear a horrible woman scream. This scream is not a normal scream, it's... unnatural, in the dream I had the feel that a woman couldn't do that. Then, right next to me, flashes a ginormous Meteor that is fastly and inesorably going to crash on Earth. The thing is so enormous that right before it collides with Earth, I could see it was at least half of it. When it collides, Earth explodes on impact and I'm overwhelmed.
I awake.
As said, there's another version, in which I hear the scream not before the Meteor, but when Earth explodes.

Jee, I always awake full o' sweat when I dream this.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Stupid pod people showed up again.
Those guys.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

My dream last night was that I was in a school that was lock down because a group of shooters plan on killing everyone. The FBI comes inside and ends up killing them. As we about to get out, we find out that a black hole created by the US army by mistake is slowly sucking things up in the area.

Everyone was rushing out and half of the lake was suck up inside the black hole. I was trap inside then Spider-Man show up, and end up saving me before it was too late. Then somehow afterwards, we both show up in the middle of the hill where the FBI standing at with the other people that escape. It turn out that we save by some mutant that can reset time.

Gate

Gate

I dreamed of Slender man. I woke up with pissed pants.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Demons, demons, demons, demons! Oh, and giant robots/mechas.

samoht

samoht

Well first off, to understand the creepiness of this dream I had when I was young you will have to have seen the TV show or a picture of the "Amazing live sea monkys". (I think thats what its called).

If you haven't seen it, Google image it. They are creepy as f**k.

Heres a pic

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YUWsB-dKD3c/RmdaJrGXiNI/AAAAAAAAARw/TkG71-GoG1Y/s1600-h/amazing_live_sea_monkey_show.gif

Anyway. The dream went like so....

I was on a vacant block of land covered in long dead grass. And me and lots of African children were being chased by the Sea Monkeys. The Sea Monkys were trapping the African children in cage like structures against the wooden fence that ran around this land. Luckily I got away and found the magic portal that enabled me to wake up from my nightmare.

T'was scary.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: samoht on Apr 07, 2011, 10:03:08 AM
Well first off, to understand the creepiness of this dream I had when I was young you will have to have seen the TV show or a picture of the "Amazing live sea monkys". (I think thats what its called).

Heres a pic

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YUWsB-dKD3c/RmdaJrGXiNI/AAAAAAAAARw/TkG71-GoG1Y/s1600-h/amazing_live_sea_monkey_show.gif

I was on a vacant block of land covered in long dead grass. And me and lots of African children were being chased by the Sea Monkeys. The Sea Monkys were trapping the African children in cage like structures against the wooden fence that ran around this land. Luckily I got away and found the magic portal that enabled me to wake up from my nightmare.

T'was scary.
Dear god, that was the funniest story ever. At first I thought it to be scary, then I saw their picture

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Gate on Apr 07, 2011, 11:48:41 AM
Quote from: samoht on Apr 07, 2011, 10:03:08 AM

Heres a pic

T'was scary.
Dear god, that was the funniest story ever. At first I thought it to be scary, then I saw their picture

To a five year old me, I assure you it was no laughing matter.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Last night I dreamed I was watching TV with my brother. A spider was on the TV. Then it jumped at me but missed. Then I went out and hung out with Kim Jong Il, and we went to this little town where there was a county fair, and a bunch of silly Japanese business men. They started talking in gibberish {since I know no Asian languages} and one of them started laughing and whacking me with a piece of paper. I grabbed the paper and they got these 'oh shit' expressions on their faces and then I just laughed too. Then Kim Jong Il looks down and sees a truck leaking oil. For whatever reason the leaking oil was contaminated and an air strike was called in. We took shelter in a diner where I found a backpack and hid under it. After the air strike I called a friend and we went to a store and I started to talk to this girl working there {who is not real} and he joked I was hitting on her. I then saw some Duke Nukem merchandise and was browsing around, when suddenly something broke a window and decompressed the oxygen in the store. So I used my shoes to fly to another store, and went in. Later I saw my dog walking around and then I went to the mall and met up with her. It was after it had closed and I wasn't supposed to be in there, so I started taking service hallways to avoid cameras..but there were zombies in there causing me to run for my life, elbowing them and shit. At first they were normal zombies, then they were glowing eyed zombies and eventually I reached a point where it was a circular room with a large sign suspended in the middle. A zombie jumped up to grab me, but it wasn't a zombie it was a kid screaming for help. I pushed him off and started to shut the door on his face, forcing him back into the hall way and used a chair to keep the door shut. I began to walk on the sign instead of just going around it, and it collapsed with me on it. Then I woke up.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dreamed some friend and I were in New York when the events of Cloverfield happened.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed