Iron Man 3 (2013)

Started by Shasvre, May 11, 2010, 08:09:17 AM

Author
Iron Man 3 (2013) (Read 446,479 times)

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 09, 2010, 10:40:48 AM
None of the love interests are going to be in the Avengers. (Tyler, Portman, whoever is is in Captain America)

but pepper is more than just a love interest, i kind of feel she should have a cameo in the avengers at least,

Huol

Huol

It'd be nice to have Pepper along with starks penthouse for one scene or so.

Ties the movies together better than just having an ensemble movie.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Disney Gains Distributing & Marketing Rights for The Avengers and Iron Man 3

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=24129

"BURBANK, Calif. – October 18, 2010 – The Walt Disney Studios, Paramount Pictures and Marvel Studios announced they have reached an agreement under which Paramount will transfer its worldwide marketing and distribution rights to Disney for Marvel Studios' The Avengers and Iron Man  3. Paramount will remain the worldwide distributor of the upcoming films, Thor and Captain America, as well as the previously released Iron Man and Iron Man 2.

Under terms of the new deal, Disney will pay Paramount $115 million for the transfer of the distribution rights to Iron Man 3 and The Avengers to be paid on the theatrical release dates. These monies will serve as a minimum guarantee against the distribution fees.

"In completing this agreement, Disney will now assume worldwide marketing and distribution of The Avengers and Iron Man 3 and leverage these two highly-anticipated films across the multiple global platforms of The Walt Disney Company," said Rich Ross, Chairman of The Walt Disney Studios. "We appreciate the tremendous momentum that Paramount established with these iconic Marvel characters and look forward to propelling the brand even further in the coming years."

"Five years ago, when Paramount and Marvel made our initial deal, both our businesses were in very different places," said Brad Grey, Chairman & CEO of Paramount Pictures. "We are grateful for the partnership we have had with the terrific Marvel team over these years and proud of the work we have done together. Today, this new agreement is the right deal for Paramount, for Marvel and for Disney. We look forward to working together on Thor and Captain America, and we wish Disney and Marvel the utmost success, in what we know will be a very productive and wide-ranging partnership."

"Paramount has been a wonderful partner in helping Marvel Studios bring our characters to the big screen," said Alan Fine, Office of the President, Marvel Worldwide, Inc. "This agreement makes sense now that Marvel is part of The Walt Disney Company."

Paramount will release Marvel Entertainment's Thor and Captain America worldwide beginning on May 6 and July 22 of 2011, respectively. The Avengers will be licensed to Epix under Paramount's existing pay television arrangement."

Iron Man 3 will be released on May 3rd 2013. :)

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=24131

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Shasvre on Oct 18, 2010, 08:11:42 PM
Disney Gains Distributing & Marketing Rights for The Avengers and Iron Man 3

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=24129

"BURBANK, Calif. – October 18, 2010 – The Walt Disney Studios, Paramount Pictures and Marvel Studios announced they have reached an agreement under which Paramount will transfer its worldwide marketing and distribution rights to Disney for Marvel Studios' The Avengers and Iron Man  3. Paramount will remain the worldwide distributor of the upcoming films, Thor and Captain America, as well as the previously released Iron Man and Iron Man 2.

Under terms of the new deal, Disney will pay Paramount $115 million for the transfer of the distribution rights to Iron Man 3 and The Avengers to be paid on the theatrical release dates. These monies will serve as a minimum guarantee against the distribution fees.

"In completing this agreement, Disney will now assume worldwide marketing and distribution of The Avengers and Iron Man 3 and leverage these two highly-anticipated films across the multiple global platforms of The Walt Disney Company," said Rich Ross, Chairman of The Walt Disney Studios. "We appreciate the tremendous momentum that Paramount established with these iconic Marvel characters and look forward to propelling the brand even further in the coming years."

"Five years ago, when Paramount and Marvel made our initial deal, both our businesses were in very different places," said Brad Grey, Chairman & CEO of Paramount Pictures. "We are grateful for the partnership we have had with the terrific Marvel team over these years and proud of the work we have done together. Today, this new agreement is the right deal for Paramount, for Marvel and for Disney. We look forward to working together on Thor and Captain America, and we wish Disney and Marvel the utmost success, in what we know will be a very productive and wide-ranging partnership."

"Paramount has been a wonderful partner in helping Marvel Studios bring our characters to the big screen," said Alan Fine, Office of the President, Marvel Worldwide, Inc. "This agreement makes sense now that Marvel is part of The Walt Disney Company."

Paramount will release Marvel Entertainment's Thor and Captain America worldwide beginning on May 6 and July 22 of 2011, respectively. The Avengers will be licensed to Epix under Paramount's existing pay television arrangement."

Iron Man 3 will be released on May 3rd 2013. :)

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=24131

Does this mean there'll be a Disney intro slapped infront of them?!

EW! :(

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So now the MCU is spread across Paramount, Universal, and Disney...:/

Oh well, at least iron Man 3 is coming! :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 09, 2010, 10:40:48 AMNone of the love interests are going to be in the Avengers. (Tyler, Portman, whoever is is in Captain America)

Peggy Carter is the female lead in Captain America and will probably not show up in The Avengers. Peggy's niece, Sharon Carter, might show up though, seeing as how she's the love interest for Captain America in our time and also a S.H.I.E.L.D agent.

Edit: I just found this awesome Fin Fang Foom design. I would love to see something like that in a movie. :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Fin Fang Foom and Mandarin together would be awesome to see. I hope this not become like SM3 all over again.

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 30, 2010, 06:58:41 PM
Fin Fang Foom and Mandarin together would be awesome to see. I hope this not become like SM3 all over again.

no because FFF and The Mandarin have connected origins, sandman and venom didn't

Shasvre

Shasvre

Jon Favreau Talks Iron Man 3 Continuity of Marvel's Cinematic Universe

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=26073

"I don't know a lot about 'Thor,'" Favreau told MTV News when we visited him at the "Cowboys & Aliens" editing studio. "I've talked to ['Thor' director] Kenneth Branagh. I've met the cast members. I had a conversation with ['Avengers' director Joss Whedon] in passing, giving him my two cents about the film."

"In theory, 'Iron Man 3' is going to be a sequel or continuation of 'Thor,' 'Hulk,' 'Captain America' and 'Avengers,'" he said. "This whole world... I have no idea what it is. I don't think they do either, from conversations I've had with those guys."

"Honestly, right now 'Captain America' and 'Thor' are their big priorities, and you learn things by shooting and making movies," he explained. "The script is one thing, but when you actually see what you land on at the editing room — especially with Marvel where they film, cut, film some more and shape the film — you really learn as you go."

Click on the link for the video.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wonder if this will be the last Iron Man movie with the Avengers coming out in 2012? Robert Downey Jr did said that he wants to play Iron Man as long he lives though.

MudButt

MudButt

I would love to see Justin Hammer return, maybe Iron Man can fight against Sam Rockwell's insane dance moves.

Huol

Huol

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

^^^

That's what we f**king need!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Jon Favreau Hopes Iron Man 3 Opens Worlds with 'The Mandarin'

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=26181

"If you remember, 'Iron Man' was a very normal world. It was based in our real world, with a few little things exaggerated," Favreau told MTV News. "The technology was exaggerated slightly, but really it didn't feel like you were stepping into a superhero world. It didn't feel like you were stepping into the Marvel Universe."

"By the time 'Iron Man 3' happens, you will have had three other superheroes revealing themselves at least, in addition to S.H.I.E.L.D. and Black Widow and whoever they have in 'Avengers,'" he explained. "So now you're going into a world where you open up the paper and you're reading about villains and heroes and a lot of people with different types of powers. Everything was tech-based in 'Iron Man,' but the world is opening up very much."

"There's a balance that has to be struck, but there's a tremendous opportunity for humor, and character, and with Joss they got somebody who really understands the underlying material and has proven that he's good and clever with his interpersonal communication," said Favreau. "So I look forward to all of that."

"I'm involved with 'Avengers,' so as I'm working on ['Cowboys & Aliens'], I'm supportive and more than available for them as little or as much as they want me to be," he added.

So does this changing universe and the introduction of magical elements in films like "Thor" mean we're any closer to seeing The Mandarin's diabolical blend of sorcery and science?

"I hope so," said Favreau. "Because all my stuff was tech-based, and now you have other worlds and inter-dimensions and this sense of history — which I think is quite cool — that we started with the Stark Expo."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed