Iron Man 3 (2013)

Started by Shasvre, May 11, 2010, 08:09:17 AM

Author
Iron Man 3 (2013) (Read 449,406 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

About time, can't wait to see the Marvel Cinematic Universe explode with awesome all over the place.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

So this movie will take place after The Avengers.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=19944&count=0

I don't think we will get Thor 2 and Captain America 2 until 2014, and Avengers 2 in 2015.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Awesome about Mandarin! There is one thing that bugs me though: No one really ever mentions The Incredible Hulk that much. Like how they said that so far its just Iron Man, with Thor and Cap coming next year, but TIH is here as well. So there is already one movie where the characters have "super powers"

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 08, 2010, 10:50:00 PM
About time, can't wait to see the Marvel Cinematic Universe explode with awesome all over the place.
Agreed 100%! it'll be awesome having all of these characters together! Too bad Marvel doesn't have Spider-Man, though...  :-\

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 08, 2010, 11:21:03 PMAgreed 100%! it'll be awesome having all of these characters together! Too bad Marvel doesn't have Spider-Man, though...  :-\

At least they've gotten back the rights to the Punisher. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 08, 2010, 11:23:12 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 08, 2010, 11:21:03 PMAgreed 100%! it'll be awesome having all of these characters together! Too bad Marvel doesn't have Spider-Man, though...  :-\

At least they've gotten back the rights to the Punisher. :)

True, though I don't know much about the character and haven't seen the movies. I'll hold out for the MCU version. :)

Huol

Huol

Frank Castle is a badass nam vet whos family got whacked so he got super mad and went around shooting bad guys and being generally grim and nasty about it.

There you go.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Huol on Dec 09, 2010, 12:08:28 AM
Frank Castle is a badass nam vet whos family got whacked so he got super mad and went around shooting bad guys and being generally grim and nasty about it.

There you go.

Soo, Batman but he kills people? Should be interesting to watch.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Way more badass than Batman though. ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Diplomacy is not in Frank's vocabulary.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 09, 2010, 12:10:18 AM
Way more badass than Batman though. ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

If Sam Rockwell isn't in this movie, I will go into state of deep depression and cry myself to sleep for gods-know how many days.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 07, 2010, 07:15:49 PM
Paltrow isn't hot, Scarlett on the other hand... ;D
She's undeniably cute and you know it.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm not sure how The Punisher will fit in the Marvel movie universe since he rarely gets involved with most major Marvel superheros like The Avengers. I know Punisher and Captain  America fought before, but that was just once though.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 09, 2010, 05:43:45 AM
If Sam Rockwell isn't in this movie, I will go into state of deep depression and cry myself to sleep for gods-know how many days.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 07, 2010, 07:15:49 PM
Paltrow isn't hot, Scarlett on the other hand... ;D

I'm telling you, Sam Rockwell has to be in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByPtY_spGWw#ws
Iron Man not only has to face the evil Mandarin, but Sam Rockwell's insane moves as well!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

He's too awesome. One of my favorite actors.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Rockwell needs to cameo in every movie.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 09, 2010, 05:43:45 AM

When she is smiling in the Iron Man 1 trailer, I nearly melted.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed