Iron Man 3 (2013)

Started by Shasvre, May 11, 2010, 08:09:17 AM

Author
Iron Man 3 (2013) (Read 449,403 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I would cum if he played a Dexter antagonist. No hesitation, I would just cum. Uncontrollably.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 09, 2010, 06:05:47 AM
I would cum if he played a Dexter antagonist. No hesitation, I would just cum. Uncontrollably.

season begins right there!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 09, 2010, 06:05:47 AM

I concur.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Jon Favreau NOT Directing Iron Man 3?

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=26465

According to New York Magazine's Vulture blog, it seems Jon Favreau, loyal directing of the Iron Man franchise, has parted ways with Marvel Studios in directing the much-anticipated third installment.

"Insiders tell Vulture that Favreau has just informed Marvel Studios that he won't direct a third Iron Man film. [Some] industry insiders look at Favreau's growing price tag and speculate that he was getting too expensive for the equally frugal Marvel and its parent company, Disney. In fact, one Hollywood player familiar with Marvel's playbook theorizes that the company had been pushing a confusing and packed vision of the third film as a tactic to provoke Favreau into leaving the project.

Receiving $10 million for the Iron Man sequel, it's unclear what he'd be seeking for a third film, but reps familiar with these sorts of gross participation deals tell Vulture that he likely would command $12 million to $15 million up front, plus a 15 percent percent of the gross after the film recouped. Regardless of why, we're told that Marvel quietly began the process of finding a director to replace Favreau last night. But Marvel's task is complicated by the fact that Downey Jr. has both contractually negotiated director approval and is currently the hottest leading man in Hollywood with first pick of dozens of "go" movies around town."

Currently working on Cowboys & Aliens, in a recent interview with MTV, Favreau revealed plans, only in theory for Iron Man 3, so it'd only makes sense to break things off with Marvel early. Anyhow, Vulture further states Marvel execs hope to put a director on the project to guide its development as soon as possible. Only wonders for Happy Hogan, but more info is soon to come.

Damn! >:(

I guess it will turn out alright as long as they keep Robert Downey Jr.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Bad news. :-\ Favreau was just the right guy for the Iron Man films, He damn straight was and is. If they get him out I'm not really sure on what the future will bring...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Favreau needs to lower his f**king price tag.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Favreau, lower your price tag, and Disney, stop being so cheap. The MCU already lost two important people, no need to add Favreau to the list.

But if he has to go, maybe, if Joss Whedon handles the character well in The Avengers, he can do Iron Man 3?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Favreau wrote this on Twitter.

"It's true, I'm directing Magic Kingdom, not Iron Man 3. I've had a great run with Marvel and wish them the best."

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=26465

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Who should direct Iron Man 3 now?

Shasvre

Shasvre

The reason for Favreau quitting Iron Man 3 might have been a rift with Robert Downey Jr.

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/scifimediazone/news/?a=26487

genocyber

genocyber

Iron Man 3 is going to be like X Men 3 I bet.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Why do you think that?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 15, 2010, 02:14:50 AM
Who should direct Iron Man 3 now?

Louis Leterrier

The Tony Stark cameo in Incredible Hulk showed that RDJ can still pull off the character without Favreau's guidance.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed